More compatible psychics?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CuriousMe

More compatible psychics?

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:13 am

Hi!
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about certain psychics being better or more connected with certain individuals based on energies. Is there any way (for someone not attuned to spiritual energies) to tell if a psychic has a good connection with you? If so how? If not.... anyone mind telling me if a psychic i visit once a year has a good connection with me?:smt002 Thank you!

-CuriousMe

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Compatibility is such a personal thing.  

Why are you questioning your connection?  If there is any doubt whatsoever, then you have to decide to move on or not.  

All psychic connections are about energy.  We all vibrate at our own frequency.  Finding a compatible frequency is not an easy task.

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Oops i think i gave the wrong impression!
I didn't mean to question my connection but rather to educate myself more on such connections. But i had to ask for my own personal connection simply because i'm just so darn curious :P

But to further my education...what could be some of the benefits of finding someone with a very high compatibility?
(Increased reading accuracy? More in depth or further into the future? etc)

Also about the exact opposite... if they are high incompatible would their readings be less accurate? Do their readings hold any validity at all?

Just Curious! Thanks! :)

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:42 pm

CuriousMe wrote:Oops i think i gave the wrong impression!
I didn't mean to question my connection but rather to educate myself more on such connections. But i had to ask for my own personal connection simply because i'm just so darn curious :P

But to further my education...what could be some of the benefits of finding someone with a very high compatibility?
(Increased reading accuracy? More in depth or further into the future? etc)

Also about the exact opposite... if they are high incompatible would their readings be less accurate? Do their readings hold any validity at all?

Just Curious! Thanks! :)
Curious :) yours is an interesting question. In theory compatablity should never come into play between you and a true psychic. In the psychic world you are a number so to speak and the psychic checks to see what things are attached to that number. Who and what you are should really have nothing to do with it with a true psychic or oracle. I have never heard of compatibility being an issue or even coming into play with a real psychic because they are not attached to you personally in any way shape or form when they are doing the reading. They are actually someplace else checking your number :) to see what is attached to it .

love,

sunmystic

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:07 pm

what an interesting way to look at it! thank you sunmystic! Though your answer seems to be in direct opposition to spiritalk... not to be an instigator, but why do you think that is?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:57 am

CuriousMe wrote:what an interesting way to look at it! thank you sunmystic! Though your answer seems to be in direct opposition to spiritalk... not to be an instigator, but why do you think that is?
Curious :) If any answer/post that I make on this message board is or seems to be in direct opposition or in opposition of any kind to Spirit Talk's posted wisdom, then what ever I have said should be ignored.

I am a registered user and do not represent the management of this message board. Spirit Talk is a moderator and does represent the management of this message board. Her wisdom should always supersede mine. Spirit Talk is tried and true and I am just a newbe :) who is allowed by the management of this message board to be me and to be here, just like you are Curious.  

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 am

Oh and by the way Curious, I did not disagree with anything that Spirit Talk said :) .

If you actually think that I did, then present your point Curious :) and we will all have a look at it (your point :) ).

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Psychic abilities to function at their max must be compatible with the psychic reading the person.  The more compatible the better the reading.  After all, if your energy is not welcoming the psychic's energy how could they get a read?

When a medium reads an individual they are attuned to their spirit guide who does all the information gathering.  In which case, compatibility of the persons on earth would not seem to matter.  Although, I would say, it is much nicer reading for someone who is compatible to the exercise, rather than merely challenging.

God bless, J

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

spiritalk wrote:Psychic abilities to function at their max must be compatible with the psychic reading the person.  The more compatible the better the reading.  After all, if your energy is not welcoming the psychic's energy how could they get a read?

When a medium reads an individual they are attuned to their spirit guide who does all the information gathering.  In which case, compatibility of the persons on earth would not seem to matter.  Although, I would say, it is much nicer reading for someone who is compatible to the exercise, rather than merely challenging.

God bless, J
Hi Spirit Talk hope you are having good holidays :) !

Courious does have an interesting question and Spirit talk I do understand what you are saying. And maybe I have no idea what I am talking about, I am not a spiritualist or a medium at least in the way that you define it :) .

I spent most of last night worrying about what Courious said about you and I being is conflict. I was under the impression that Curious was talking about compatibility in a personality sense. Not about the reading process.

The personality of the person being read should not matter to a true psychic nomatter where they (the psychic) go to seek information. A true psychic goes to somewhere else that is not here, to seek information. That somewhere else is beyond the personality qurks of individuals.

I am not what I consider a true psychic. I am an "empathic psychic reader." I read by feelings. If I do not like the person that I am reading, then I can not or should not do an accurate reading, :) because then Rhuto has to delete what ever it was that I said about them :) .

Love!

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm

All psychics are empathic to some extent.  And that is why the energies emenating from each person in the one on one is important.  

The psychic reads energies existing already in the material vibration.  They sort and define according to their own experience.

A medium adds a spirit guide to the mix and that makes it from a more spirit point of view.  Sometimes a mediums is too etheric for the client's taste.  They may be looking for something material and the medium is giving something spiritual.  It is just the process.

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm

sunmystic wrote:
I spent most of last night worrying about what Courious said about you and I being is conflict. I was under the impression that Curious was talking about compatibility in a personality sense. Not about the reading process.

The personality of the person being read should not matter to a true psychic nomatter where they (the psychic) go to seek information. A true psychic goes to somewhere else that is not here, to seek information. That somewhere else is beyond the personality qurks of individuals.
Sunmystic, this is where the confusion was.

Sorry i didn't respond sooner, holidays are busy :)

I now understand what Spiritalk was saying from the get-go.

The way i'm understanding it is: A person can be more open to a certain psychic based on their energies. A person's energies must be "welcoming" to the psychic. The more welcoming the more in-depth the reading.

As always feel free to correct me if i'm wrong (or missing something).

-Curious

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:39 pm

CuriousMe wrote:
sunmystic wrote:

Sunmystic, this is where the confusion was.

Sorry i didn't respond sooner, holidays are busy :)

I now understand what Spiritalk was saying from the get-go.

The way i'm understanding it is: A person can be more open to a certain psychic based on their energies. A person's energies must be "welcoming" to the psychic. The more welcoming the more in-depth the reading.

As always feel free to correct me if i'm wrong (or missing something).

-Curious
Great thread, not sure I agree with lots of the points though. A psychic reads the other person, simple and cleancut. If they do not like the energies they see then they make react involuntarily by backing away, thus essentially appearin incompatible. A medium goes nowhere near the other person they let a spirit guide do that and so it is the spirit guides energy that is or is not compatible.

Physically in a face to face reading check every step of the process, from what they say when you book the reading to when you turn up, the smell of the room their clothes etc, at any point walk away if you do not feel 100% happy. Better safe than sorry. :)

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:28 am

Definitly better safe then sorry!

I didn't realize smell could be factored in though! I'll try to pay attention to that next time around- should be in January sometime.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm

CuriousMe wrote:Definitly better safe then sorry!

I didn't realize smell could be factored in though! I'll try to pay attention to that next time around- should be in January sometime.
I just realised that your sidebar says you are 18 but you say you visit a psychic once a year? Did you know that it many countries it is illegal to read for anyone under 18? or did you go with a parent? You are very young to be read by anyone, you have your whole life in front of you, why bother with a psychic?

Cassie x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:19 pm

And yet, cascade, many psychics/mediums have a problem with clients.  Why is that?

Return to “Psychic”