please somebody make somthing of this. please.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joshjive

please somebody make somthing of this. please.

Post by joshjive » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 am

Almost a month ago i had stayed up all night working on an assignment for school to complete it. the day after finished with the assignment still lacking sleep i stayed up playing computer games until around 2:00 as a reward for my efforts. but my body became wiry but still i couldn't sleep that's when things started changing i looked at my dresser and it was entirely made of earth and grass the bed covers near my head formed a face with human like teeth. i seen these things when i opened my eyes.(it was like i closed my eyes for just a few seconds then things had changed.) i heard whispers telling me things saying ive entered my subconscious world and i better get out now for humans are not allowed to know about this place i was in and these voices kept whispering to me `sleep` and within my mind they said we will forget about your entering our world. just forget everything you've seen. amongst other things. I began asking them questions from within my mind. they said they were unable to answer for the results could be devastating so slowly i let the whispers in and drown out my conscious forcing me to sleep. im afriad to sleep now for me telling somone else might hurt me. ive been really scared at times. i just posted this and i dont want to sleep for the repercussions of them knowing i posted might hurt me? i just want to know if this is all in my head.

joshjive

re.

Post by joshjive » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 am

im really sorry about the severity i posted this message in but i feel as though now i can sleep.  i do however have other inncedents i will never forget of unexplainable things happening i really wish to share most of the people ive told just think im weird or crazy this place is my last option.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Josh hope you are feeling easier now?  I often get this otherworld experience, I see things that are not there but seem so real in my mind

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

joshjive

yes i am

Post by joshjive » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 am

indeed i am feeling better ive turned my life around ina whole new way this experience and changed me as a eprson and i now am thankful for it

Adceph

Post by Adceph » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:24 pm

you should go see a doctor, sounds like you're losing it

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 am

Adceph

What do you mean by 'losing it'?
I'm sorry, but that was a derogatory and an insensitive comment to make.

If you haven't got anything constructive to say, then perhaps it may be best not to say it at all?

Return to “Psychic”