Reading, please

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chrissyt005

Reading, please

Post by chrissyt005 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 am

Hi there, My names Christina, I'm from Canada. I'm 18 years old and I'm currently in part-time college, employed, single, living at home with family. I'm just curious as to what anyone can say about me. I haven't had the hardest life but I've definatley managed to get through some spikes here and there.. My life is just starting but I get good feelings and want to make sure they can continue. Just seeing what 2010 may have in store for me.

Also, I haven't exactly had the best relationship past either... any words on this maybe?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi Chrissy, you might want to post in the Psychic Reading area and not here please?

Cassie

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 am

My reading will have 4 parts to it; The first part will be a colour reading and then a chakra reading, The second part will be to look at the higher parts of you soul and consciousness, which will include karma and things that i have seen that will apply to your spiritual growth. The third part will be about positives and negatives; and a little look into the environments of home, work, and play. The last part is a look into the future, and a small look into the past.

Everything written here only is a guide.

You primary colours are;
1. Yellow.
2. Green.
3. purple.

This combination of colours shows to me that you are a charismatic, loving and spiritual person.

Your crown, third eye and heart chakras all have a level of openness, that lead me to believe that you have worked with this system by meditating, What i have seen is that they are active and partially open, they are not far away from being fully opened and balanced truly for the first time. You crown is on the verge of manifesting the full 1000 petal lotus. Your third eye is also functioning at the fourth astral level, with your third eye at this level i would expect you to be able to work with energy, being able to see it and feel it. Your heart chakra is also in tune, and it is remarkably clear, probably the clearest of all your chakras.

One of the most important milestones in chakra system use is having the heart chakra opened and functioning. One of the primary goals of to have a light heart, having this allows the spirit to be loving and compassionate, and also allows the other chakras to be worked on thereafter.

As i looked at your chakras in depth, i saw many things, but largely i saw sports related images. I think that you think, live, and enjoy sport, because in four of your chakras i saw images, ranging from tennis and cricket balls, to baseball mitts and gridiron fields. Marine life is also a passion a passion of yours with dolphins and clown fishes appear also.

Internet research has shown you pictures that you tapped your spirit, what i mean is that it has left an impression, you feel an association with images like the all seeing eye and how it symbolizes seeing with truth, and receiving visions. Independence and freedom is pretty much your character, they are no psychological hindrances from your childhood or teenage years, you have been brought up to be honest, driven, self motivated, and impeccably presented.

Even though you are Canadian, there is some form of like with you to 9/11, there is something related to prison and there is also sexual misapprehension/misunderstanding.

Karma for you is positive in effect, it has in store for you a sense of pride and achievement, there is nothing wrong with being the center of attention because you are confident, and magnetic. A goal that may interest you one day is that of mentoring or coaching, showing others by experiences.

You have many of the aspects that will help you to have a rewarding and full spiritual life, your aura layers and the types of virtue and personality attributes that you have most people have to work on for long periods of time through meditation,  self enquiry an regression, You are more advanced than most in matters of stability, understanding and consciousness, however like most people to lack the experience of the spirit world and who it is made up of, this is a resultant of that world seeming complicated and mysterious.

There a few negatives in your life i sense,, i have through the course of this reading covered them i believe and i also think that i have covered most of your positives, with some people when i read them i can give them a picture of what i see of them and after that look at some of the deeper negatives and positives that are separate from the conscious mind, like scars that have come from early life or over extensions on certain virtues.

The work part of your life is typical in the sense that you follow the direction that you are assigned, and above and over that there is not much more, i sense that work is an environment that you feel there is no further connection past just the work itself, you could let yourself develop deeper relationships with your co-workers.
Self improvement, goals, focus, and satisfaction is what you feel when you play because of your understanding of sport and it dynamics.

Now here is the difficult part. When reading a person’s future and past, you have to be considerate of that which you are saying to a person, Reading the past is a lot simpler than that of the future because of the matter of influence, so what i will say is that there are three event that have happened in your life in the past 2 years. One is a dissolution of a relationship, second a moment of achievement, and third, a gift was given to you.

The future holds two events, the first is a further concretion of what you are focused upon, and the second is a deeper understand of the world.

I hope my reading reaches you in good cheer

DRAGON KNIGHT

Return to “Psychic”