Ever Decreasing Circles... Advice Please...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nazara1970

Ever Decreasing Circles... Advice Please...

Post by nazara1970 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 am

I am an Indigo Child.  Born 06 March 1970 in New Zealand.  I have been living abroad in Greece for 10 years now.  Both parents are Greek.  Subsequently, I ended up marrying a Greek male and reside in a village in Greece.  My only child, a boy is 4 years old.

After living like the 'Waltons' for 9 years with my husband's large family, we FINALLY build our own home (on top of the existing family home).  This was a very stressful experience for 1.5 years.  

We both work the summer season for 6 months on an island (we work 7 days a week for six months from April until October) and do not work for the remainder as work is really hard to find.  Unbelievable, but true.  We have attempted many times to start up our own business, but to no avail.

I now feel very, very tired and am a nervous wreck.  Last week my husband noticed (I was oblivious) that a 1 inch piece of my hair has fallen out (Alopecia).  I am doing everything in the house cleaning etc. and even though I have tried in many different forms to request help from my husband, he simply does not 'get it'.  I now feel like giving up.  I am so tired.  Not only am I isolated out here in the 'what whats' with NO FRIENDS (because people are really a different culture and are very hard to trust), but now I feel that my life is crashing all around me and feel like giving up and leaving (with child).

Please, please advise / help me.

Thanking you all in advance for your time and help.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

I am an indigo born in the 40s.  I have to say it seems to be our lot to go through depressing situations to get to the happiness we seek.  Think long and hard on your own personal situation.  As Dr. Phil would say - only move when there is a deal breaker.  I don't sense you have gotten there yet.  

Happiness is something we accumulate throughout our life.  Seek the joy in all small things and the big ones will develop with happiness.

Fortune Cookie Wisdom.....For every sorrow, there are a thousand joys.  

Always seek the joys to make your life a monument to happiness.  You can do this when you seek the joys of life for yourself.  

What is your responsibility in the relationships?  What do you have to let go of that does not belong to you?

nazara1970

Thank yuu...

Post by nazara1970 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Dear Spiritalk,

Thank you for your words of wisdom.  They were much appreciated.

Love and Light to you.

Return to “Psychic”