May I please have a reading?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiarne1990

May I please have a reading?

Post by tiarne1990 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 am

Hey guys, my name is Tiarne and I'm 19 years old. I was born December 20 1990.

Lately I've been a little bit of a rut. I am looking for my first real job as I just finished a business course and I'm sort of scared. I don't really have a social life right now and I was wondering if that is ever going to change? I'm starting to feel pressure from my parents, like I'm not living up to their standards. I want a good social life, career and boyfriend eventually. I'm scared that I'm never going to get married and I'm just going to be stuck in this rut for the rest of my life.

I would really appreciate some guidance. :)

Thank you so much.

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am

I'm getting the need for freedom. I may not be the most experienced of psychics but I truly sense a confinement of some sort. Do you feel trapped. It is possible to be trapped in your own freedom as well. Sometimes the fire that fuels our passion for life may falter or simmer down. Simply feed that fire. I believe your in a time of personal crisis and it's only a matter of moving out of it to begin that next stage in your life.

I'm also getting something about space. Are you running out of space in your life or need to make more space for things your life? Perhaps you have too much space and simply need to fill it. Sorry if it's not descriptive. That's all I got.

Return to “Psychic”