A Karmic Debt

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

A Karmic Debt

Post by fisk_82 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Just wanna know... How do we know that something that happened is a karmic debt? If we have a karmic debt, how can we end it?

tx for ur answer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Karma is a balancing act - just like the natural law of cause and effect.  When we treat someone good or bad it is paid forward so to speak in all our subsequent actions.  This does not require many lives (although Karma is considered a law of action in reincarnation) - it happens suscinctly with each thought and action we take.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:19 pm

so basically a karmic debt not always mean a karma that comes from the previous life spiritalk?
and how about the karma that comes from the previous life? how to recognize it and how to pay it?
tx for the answer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Past, present, and future lives are a concept of reincarnation.  You will have to get someone who believes in that particular theory to explain karma from that perspective - I don't.  There are just too many answers without questions to believe in reincarnation.

But the natural law and cause and effect being one of the biggies, does work suscinctly in our lives.  It works from the most mundane to the more complex.  A simple, funny story:

I was travelling to the next city over to do some work one sunday. It was our season of construction and lanes on the major highway were being closed down for repairs.  We were all lining up to get moving in the right direction.  On my left a car came up to get in front of others.  I commented to my travelling companion that I would not let them in, it was such an arrogant way to drive.  

The next exit was mine.  And guess what - someone else must have felt the same way and would not let me cross the necessary 3 lanes for my next turn.  And this happening in a city of all one way streets which would make it most difficult to get back to where I wanted to be.  

My travelling companion was in stitches of laughter.  As we think so we manifest.
God bless, J

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 am

I believe karma is mostly pyschological. We carry over tendencies, abilities and traumas from other lives for better or worse, and they will affect our actions and challenges of the current life. We also tend to meet people again and again, so it's best to cultivate friends and not enemies. But I do not believe we are rewarded or punished, each life is a fresh start.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 pm

@spiritalk so basically if read it from the example u gave in ur post... this karma link to the law of attraction?
tell me that if i'm wrong

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Karma, as I understand it, is a part of natural law.  It is not punishment or reward.  It is merely a balancing of all things in life.
God bless, J

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 am

The law of attraction simply means that like attracts like. If your angry, hateful and misery you'll draw those types to you. If your happy, kind and pleasant you'll draw those types into your life. Our thoughts, feelings and actions drive everything we do and that continues even after death. Which is why I like to spend alot of time thinking about Asian women :).

Return to “Psychic”