How to Ask for Guidance?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

boba7523

How to Ask for Guidance?

Post by boba7523 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi everyone, I've been going through a hard time for several years now and recently I have decided that there might be another path for me, but I'm not sure if that path is going to be the ideal one for me because by taking that other path, I will have to give up this one.

I've been good at analyzing different paths and figuring one their own pros and cons, but this one I just can't seem to figure out... I'd like to contact my own spiritual guide but it seems like I always give up because I never see them. When you really want help and you call on your spiritual guide, they should come and help you. I don't understand why I have to try so hard just to have them notice me. I mean, if they're really meaning to help me, they should understand that I'm going through a tough time and should come to me in dreams, right?

Or should I get a psychic reading or perhaps someone to channel the spirit guide? But I don't even know where to find a good and accurate psychic...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Perhaps you need to exercise your own free will choice.  You choose the path in life.  Your spirit guides can only aid you when you have chosen.  They are not empowered to make any life decisions for you.
God bless, J

sd.sonali2007

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:54 pm

you may get psychic reading done but make sure to consult a genuine reader in that case. but for your personal and self knowledge you just have to develop a deep faith and connection with your inner soul and the higher divinity and call upon your guardian angels for their guidance and help. and do it with complete belief, love and sincerity.
Sonali Datta

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Perhaps if you read through the notes in the Mystic Academy on Mediumship Development it would give you a hint to the personal work involved in the unfolding of your own particular journey.  No one else can make any decision for you - that is a personal choice.  

Once you know the route, find a good teacher to help you walk the path with some manner of comfort.

All worthwhile things in our life require personal effort.  That comes with the decision making to the journey of the experience.  

God bless, J

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 am

it is not very tough to find a psychic reader. you can get a reading from any one of them. why don't you try your own psychic power? to test if you have psychic power in you, you can try MB Psychic Test Software. know about this tool at http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/.
I'm weird

Return to “Psychic”