lost

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KUSHIEL

lost

Post by KUSHIEL » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am

i know that ppl dont like to give free readings to ppl that dont use mysticboard much.. i am d_vampyra and was once very active on here.

i have been having some hard times lately.. i am a single mother and have been for a number of years.. my kids are still small.

things have been gtting tougher and tougher lately and i hav been propossed to by 2 different gntlemen.. and i will take up the offer of one.. but i am unsure as to which one.. i care for both, though both are different and both get along brilliantly with my babies.

any help would be greatly appreciated.. i am very very lost

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Follow your own heart.  Make sure the marriage is about you and not about any extraneous circumstances or other people's choices for you.
God bless, J

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I can see you have asked in several forums about the same thing....it only lead to confusion...and difficulty to take responsibility for own life...it is you who must live with your partner....no reader...no psychic...only you.

It also sounds like there is no love involved here....if it was you would not ask other for a decision....since those 2 gentlemen are both 3de persons....which we don't read....we can only recommend you to take a "silent moment", and put up what is good and what is bad, in your opinion, about those two gentlemen, and then choose the one who get most points.

If love should be involved, then choose the one your heart tells you, else you might go around destroying your marriage by thinking....."What if I took the one I loved!"....so take one...forget the other....or take none....your life!

Return to “Psychic”