Anyone Been In this Situation?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meher

Anyone Been In this Situation?

Post by meher » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 am

Hi There

Has anyone been in a situation where they feel they have met their soulmate (call it what you want) but he/she is dating someone else?. But YOU strongly feel it, gut instinct that you are meant to be together?
In the end did you end up together?

Thanks
xox

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 am

Been there many times..
Do right by yourself and let it go.
If there was something that was meant to be it will..

getting involved is a recipe for disaster all round.
 Your heart break and another persons.. Could you live with yourself inflicting pain on another woman, how i someone else hurt any more acceptable than our own?
I always remind myself that if he can flip one girl off he can do it again.
A man worth having would not play up on her.

( OO I sooo not judging you, I have been there, I am relating my own experience. you can learn from mine if you like. )

I knew my soulmate when he walked past me, he was going somewhere, I was going somewhere, lol, he even had his little girley friend my the hand at the time, and I remember thinking at the time "whats he doing with her ! ".. the moment was short, and I dont remember seeing him again until the time was right a long long time after that time.
I diddnt even remember that moment right away, even thou It stayed with me awhile and crossed my mind again once or twice latter.
I diddnt know what that recognition was at the time, or even fully appreciate it when I started dating him.
16 years later, plenty of arguments and even second thoughts, I know what that fleeting thought was.

the others.. I dont know what them men were to me.. soul mates in a sense I guess in that I learned a lesson or two, id rather not had have had to learn.

The feeling I got was more of a fleeting recognition once when I walked past my real soul mate a year or more before we became involved.
Tho every time I fell in love before then the earth rocked.. none of them were really "it"... I wasn't even ready then and diddnt know it.
The real thing came more subtle, more comfortable.. not in a frenzy of want, but a feeling of we are..
I thank God for unanswered prayers, and thats the truth.

OO and even then its not perfect bliss, its a journey shared warts and all.

meher

Post by meher » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 am

Defintely, I am not going to do anything about it, and I would never interfere with such matters.

I met this guy in March 2008 at dance class, the moment he walked in and I saw him I thought wow - was just something about him. Anyway he looked very familiar I thought I might have met him before or something but nothing came to mind so I asked all my friends do they know this person and they did not.
Anyway there was mutual attraction between us, managed to meet up once outside dance class.
The thing is I was due to leave for the UK in 2 months time after meeting him for my travels and work experience (was going to be in the UK for 2 years).
Long story short, I thought I would get over him once I got to the UK but did not so I just told him how I felt and his main reason was pretty much whats the point when I am on the other side of the world. Anyway so we never really communicated after that. I did not know what my situation was as in when exactly I will be returing.
Durng my time in the UK I still had strong feelings for him, I did meet other guys and dated but nothing eventuated from it.
I returned home end of April this year and went back to dance class same place and he was there and and we talked blah blah. I was really excited to return home too hoping that something may develop once I returned. But as I mentioned he is seeing this other female from dance class also, so was disappointed in that. I dont feel jealous or anything (not sure why! lol) am just gutted. I do not know if its serious or what the status is.
But I dont know, just have this knowing, maybe I am just deluding myself. This has never happened to me before not even with my ex whom I broke up with 4 years ago.
So yeah I met him March 2008 and its now June 2010 and I still feel the same the day I first met him.
Just disappointed its like this

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

I feel for you.

it does sound like there is something there, if its for this life, the last or the next wish we know without a shadow of a doubt.
I feel someone from my past was from the last and there is still unfinished business.. but not in this life.
I am with the right one.. the wrong one is the wrong one.. this is the only life I am leading at the moment, not my last or my next.

The fact that you dont feel resentful to his current girlfriend is a very good thing.. something that is having me agree that this could be him.. and that your a grown up leading a fulfilling life not a giggling girt making eyes at prince charming :) ( oops I just described myself at 20 )
BUT
Do not lead your life as he is.. it is best to lead you life as he isnt and enjoy the union when it happen, than to lead your life waiting for it to happen only to find that this wasn't the life it was meant for.
If hes not a married man you could smile his direction and play it coy with a flippant, "too bad your not available."
lol. only problem is if he is quick to water that seed id be wary of his trustworthy character.lol
If hes married or the relationship is clearly exclusive, just let time happen.

Also I dont believe there is a 1, I honestly believe there could be many 1's depending on our journey.
I believe in soulmates, but not as if there is and only one.

meher

Post by meher » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks StormGirl.

He is defintely not married. They are just dating but its not like its publicly open, its kinda hush hush it seems.
I still attend dance class,  so he aint gonna stop me going to the same one although its a bit hard. I like the class and the people there. I have talked to the "Girlfriend" she comes over and talks to me, its a friendly class so we all talk to one another - dont think she knows about me "liking him" or if he has said anything to her - was a while ago I suppose.
I just dont understand really, why I feel this way about him, I mean its 2 years! Sometimes I wish I never met him at all. Just sucks.

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 am

I have been there before, and pain was the only result.

I recommend that you do not make a move on him. If he becomes single and asks you out later then fine. He knows you like him so there is nothing else for you to do.

astrodinesh

Hi

Post by astrodinesh » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 am

Hi, can I light on your query . . . .
No promotion of own services in signature or post.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 am

me thinks someone is trying to lure business there way.

icky

meher

Post by meher » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Huh?
Who said I am doing anything?
I am not going to do anything at all with this, I am not someone who is going to interfere in a relationship!

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:48 am

Yes, this happens to many of us. The love of my life, I met when he was in a situation where it was impossible for us to be together. I had to leave the area for a new job. He wanted me to go on with my life, after a few years I did. He did too. He ended up getting married to someone else, but that marriage did not last long. I ended up getting into another relationship with somone I know for certain is not 'the one' and we have a child together. My love started writing me letters, in a friendly way, but it is headed back to a serious direction again. Now we are both in awkward situation. He is still not free of his impossible situation and won't be for some years. I am stuck in this other relationship that is not a bad one, but not the right one either. I told my love and I believe strongly that "If/when it is right, it will happen." Our time will come if it is meant to be. In the mean time, we have to live the best lives we can. Have faith and hang in there. Love is never wrong, but sometimes the timing can be way off.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Have been there once... and hurt so deep until now. The best u can do when u find someone that u think he/she is ur soulmate is put him/her in the friend relationship
When u shift it to romance... nothing good will happened ;D

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Going through a similar situation like this, but only I'm the girl on the other side.  We've been together for almost  3 yrs.  
This girl at his job work new  were together, everybody new at his job. Yet SHE kept trying.  
I won't back down because I feel in my heart we're meant to be. Hes come back to me so my advice for you is this.

This guy is with his girlfriend for a reason, whether it is hush hush or not, you have to respect the relationship and DO NOT cross the boundaries,
because not only  would you be inflicting pain in the other girl by breaking her heart, it would hurt her family as well if these two are involved for a long time.

In the meantime find a hobby or something like that to get your mind off of him.  better yet find another man who is single.

meher

Post by meher » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Lotus1

Of course, I am not the person to go in and break up a couple of anything like that at all.
And I would never cross such boundaries.
As you say they are together for a reason and I have pretty much accpeted that when I found out and have left it and done nothing about it.
Besides, I am over this person to an extent, its been 8 months since I last posted this up lol

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Besides, I am over this person to an extent, its been 8 months since I last posted this up lol
Thats good news, keep feeling better :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 am

I've stopped trusting myself when I think I've met my soulmate. I thought I met him when I was 19 and it was a disaster.

Return to “Psychic”