Dark Night of the Soul?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenira

Dark Night of the Soul?

Post by jenira » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 pm

has anyone here experienced this? ...I wonder if I am . I have gone through Kundalini Like symptoms, and asked 2 doctors about some of the experiences I'm having, such as the weird heart palpitations both think I'm crazy, say I'm completely fine ( in regard to heart), thinks it may be caffine ?! errr NO... obviously thats not what I think.  dreams of giant cobra smashing into kitchen window  :smt005 , hearing light chimes, gentle voice calling my name, being in love with everything, then questioning everything  :smt011 , kind of what I'm experienceing right now. Its defintatly not that time of the month so my heart and mind is asking why must I feel this way, when last october I was feeling heavenly on earth?  :smt017. Im really summarizing the experience so far here, so don't just take only what I listed in this post.

I felt it would be  a good I idea to talk about it somewhere such as here! I try to with some ppl I know but they aren't as open to these ideas, I want to feel some normalcy when speaking about the subject so why not ?!  :smt112

In all seriousness I'm trying to carefully understand what I may be experiencing. Im religious to a certain extent so this is out of my realm, I'm catholic ( weird right?) .  So I was worried when I found out what it was and what my religion thinks of it. SHould I go about what I'm feeling thorugh a more accepted religion or should I handle it ina spirutl sense?
IM trying to have an awesome summer and this state I'm in is kind of spoiling it, Im trying my best to hold it together while I battle it out iwth my ego  :smt014 Most times its my ego that puts up a fight  :smt013

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

The changing times are bringing about some spiritual revolution.  The spiritual revolution is also affecting the physical body.  

The only solution as I see it is to go for the ride.  Continue or enter a meditation program that brings about a spirit to spirit comfort and peace.  

THIS TOO WILL PASS!
God bless, J

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 am

I agree with spiritalk. Since you have been checked out medically, I would say there is something spiritual that part of you is trying to accomplish, and denying it or running away from it will not help. (not that you are, but it usually comes to mind with this sort of thing!) If being catholic is a problem, then you maywant to look elsewhere for help. I do have to say there are many who remain catholic, and also incorporate other spiritul teachings. Do what feels right for you in that decision. catholisism and mysticism go hand in glove quite naturally, whatever some of it's leaders say.

Return to “Psychic”