Assistance Please!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Assistance Please!

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 am

Hi everyone
I have a request for any and all of your insights as to where a very important set of keys have gone to. Please help. Any impressions you all receive will point me in the right direction.These keys are super important and they have simply vanished.
Peace

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:26 am

Well, There is an old prayer that usually works for this sort of thing, even if you don't believe in that particular religion. It goes:

St. Anthony! St. Anthony!
Won't you Please look around?
Something is lost that Must be found!

Repeat often, and the item will turn up.

Coptic Rain

Post by Coptic Rain » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I know this method:
Before you go to sleep, when you're in alpha-brainwave state (almost asleep), order your subconscience kindly to inform you where are the keys investing the strong wish and the happy feeling of fulfillment of it (like: "I am connected through you to the whole universe, you know where are my keys, please tell me I need them. Thank you.") and then you see what is more suitable to you:

1.st choice - don't think about it anymore (it would cause additional delay or completely ruin the subconscience process), understand it as your order (so you have faith that it must be - so fit the formulation to be more like an order, not asking, but always with respect)

2.nd choice - repeat it persistently with emotion until it comes up.

Usually worked for me for many things with just one try.

Return to “Psychic”