Websites impregnated with evil energy?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Coptic Rain

Websites impregnated with evil energy?

Post by Coptic Rain » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 pm

:-o

Last night, I have run into a spiritual satanism site during my research (just to clear up, I am not a satanist or anything alike, I have been researching certain topics) and I have been reading it for like an hour.

I felt something was wrong, like I was energy drained even on physical level, it affected my mind I felt compelled and chaotic, I felt shaken to the base. Something was NOT right. I though that the site may be impregnated with that type of energy, as a virtual location (I personally believe that the complete cyberworld belongs to the abyss or something like that), so I went upstairs, I laid into my bed, and fell into deep meditation.

What is interesting is that this was the first time that I even saw my aura, because I didnt think "i cant do it" or anything, I just DID IT I was more spontaneous than ever and my mind eye showed me what was necessary to defend myself.

I saw a gray cloud behind my lower part of back, like it was biting my energy, I suppose, my first 3 chakras - no wonder that I felt shaken to the base. Under it, in my aura, there was a bloody red cloud of fluid, like when you drop blood into water and it starts spreading like a smoke. My aura was damaged, luckily not pierced. I quickly detached and nullified the cloud, ordered my aura to work and cover the energy hole until it regenerates and I increased shielding. I had a feeling of cold in that area, like the aura was thinner in that zone, but after I have programmed myself to regenerate it was very warm. Navel chakra area was damaged the most. I saw only whats necessary, the rest of aura had no color, it looked to me like glass egg I didnt see its color. I was never too much into auras and chakras so this was quite a surprise - I was just about to purify my energy and shield and didnt expect to see anything. After a few hours when, I assume, my energy closed the hole, I felt incredible increase of physical and mental energy and mood in the same time. Today I feel itching and warm in that part but not on my skin - it's outside (or inside? Im not sure) of my body I guess my subconscience is telling me that it's healing. I believe that the gray cloud was a thought form planted to attack, like a landmine.

... what do you think? Did anyone have similar experiences?  :smt017
Last edited by Coptic Rain on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Evil energy can reside anywhere.  But it needs hosts upon which to feed to keep it functioning.  A site with people of ill intent would certainly be able to cause damage to those open and seeking.

As to the visualizations and understanding of them, you have it in your mind that is how it works and then it did.  Rely on your own inner knowledge in this instance.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”