god's child

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

surinder

god's child

Post by surinder » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

A few days back  i read a news report , and after reading it so many questions arose in my mind.
i want to share it with all
The news was from Hydrabad , India
 Doctors at a city based hospital harvested organs from a 4 day-old baby girl This child's heart valves and eyes were retrieved.
she became India's youngest organ donor ever.
The child was prematurely born on july 8, she developed complications and was put on ventilator support, but the doctors said chances of her survival were slim.
She was declared brain dead on july 12.
When her parents gave the consent  her heart valves and eyes were retireved.
This child managed a big achievement in her very short span of life.
Her heart valves will breathe life in two children  and two patient's will get vision.

The child became a messiha  in 4 peopls life.

We always read  about our purpose of coming on this earth and also about lessons we learn .
Purpose i can say   she came to save  other's life ,? but lessons i dont know

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Apparently there can be a lesson from the birth experience itself.  Patience to wait for the light of life as you develop in the womb.  And sliding down the birth canal either easy or hard.  

We tend to dismiss the experiences of life before we are rational thinking beings.  Perhaps there is more to life than we realize?
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

certianly very thought provoking

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 am

I have carried 8 children in my womb. 5 lived to be born. I can tell you from personal experience, yes there is spirit and personality before birth. If you know how to listen, you can hear them. Not in words or images, but feelings. I have had two of them tell me what to name them! they are still kinda bossy today.
I will relate one of the most incredible experiences in my life. After two miscarriages, I desperately wanted my third child to live. I was also terrified I'd lose another one, and that my sanity may not hold if I did. Exactly 11 days after conception, I awoke when I felt what I can only describe as a tiny star enter me. A tiny brilliant white spark. And I felt him settle into place. He was laughing, joyful so happy. He filled my soul with light. I asked him what his name was. He said he didn't care what I named him, he was just happy to be here. And we felt so joyous together. He had a perfect, textbook, no stress birth, even though he was 2 weeks early and 10lbs. And he remains my happy, sweet, loving boy today.
Each of my children that made it carried differently, each made their personalities known. If I could not feel their soul, those children I lost. Maybe those bodies were not fit, maybe the souls were not ready to come into this life. I don't know. But I do know the yet to be born dream, and laugh and love and fear. They have souls. They have personalities. They are humans, no matter how small.  :)

surinder

Post by surinder » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 pm

very touching expierence    nighthawk
not every mother can3 have

yes there are so many cases of still born children  , and children who live only for a few days
 they all have souls and it is said that it,s always a soul,s decision to stay in that body or reject it.

But in this girl,s case if she came on earth only to have the experience of birth  she could have passed away on the day 1 it self
 what make this girl,s  case unique  is her giving life to others.
 we can also think that it may be her karmic debts , which she came here to pay

Return to “Psychic”