No Spirit Guide/s

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenpar1985

No Spirit Guide/s

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Several weeks ago I went and saw a very good psychic card reader. Today my husband went and saw the same lady for a reading. During my reading I was told i had 3 spirit guides. My husband was told he has NO guides. There was no energy around him at all. This corresponds with him feeling lost and alone most of his life. Can anything be done about this? Is there anyway of "aquirering"??? him a guide??? ANY AND ALL HELP/ADVICE WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 pm

First off that is an irresponsible psychic.  Passing on her own limitations does not help anyone.  And the subject of spirit guides is large and diverse.

We all have a guardian.  This is a spirit that signs on with us for life.  They attach to us as a baby and as we live and grow, so also they learn and grow with us throughout our lives.  Some call guardians angels.  

Spirit guides don't always make their presence felt.  But if you are doing anything creative (writing, acting, poetry, painting, etc.) you will find there is a presence that aids the efforts.  This is spirit guidance.

There is a Mediumship Development section under the Mystic Academy.  Read up on some of the ideas surrounding spirit guides to get a better handle on their meaning.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Does your husband actually believe in spirit guides? Many people do not. They are not necessary for life or to be spiritual.

I do agree thought with Spiritalk when she says what an irresponsible reader, I won't call them a psychic though. How dare they say such a thing without any proof or without a care in the world as to how it may affect the seeker and those close.

I wouldn't panic or worry though and just take the reading with a pinch of salt :) If your husband wants a 'spirit guide' then he there are many ways of finding that contact, the easiest being mediation :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Seriously there is nothing good about that reader..  no good reader would ever tell anyone that they have no guides.. this is rubbish. She could not connect with his guides, she should just get over her ego and be upfront in saying "Im sorry I am not able to pick up on your guides, this most certainly does not mean that you dont have any, it simply means that I am failing to achieve a connection.

Im gob smacked to read that someone would tell anyone that they dont have guides.
You also say that your husband feels lost and alone.. I'm greatly disturbed by the fact that this poor excuse for a reader would compound his confusion.. what an ignorant so and so..
Honestly you should look up Doreen Virtue and invest in one of her decks or kits, you and your husband will do a far better job than this lady.
this will also help in learning to sense his own guardians.

Sorry to chime in and echo a response already given. Im just sooooo mad.

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm

thankyou both i will do as suggested. yes, my hubby does believe in spirit guides. she said she got an amazing white light from him when she shook his hand... but yet she picked up on no energy or guides? to me the white light alone is energy. i just didnt like how she basically cofirmed his feeling of being alone and of no one "having his back" spiritually, so-to-speak.

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 pm

thankyou stormgirl. i was really upset. he told me he felt alone in the world until he met me and that, while super sweet, made me so sad... why the hell would she say that!!! grrrr!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

OO Jenpar..

I feel completely un-spiritual right now..
Your a better person than me,. I want to punch her in the face..

Im at a loss for words as to why she would do that.. just her own ego trip....

sounds like one of them typical all promotion no real skill readers..
I would bet she pulls the "Im never wrong" crap too.

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

hahahaha stormgirl i like you! soon as he told me i was like NO! NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!! no guide? it made him sound evil! he is the most beautiful man and i sent him to her for a little boost and some spiritual support and he came home with that. not happy.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Acuallly..
I just walked away when it came to me...
His proof that he has guardians is right here..
Im going against my policy and making a prediction...
before the year is up he is going to have a memory and will wonder about it.. "was that guidance".. "it was, I think.. " " It was there and I didnt recognise it because it seemed so ordinary at the time "

it didnt feel like an earth moving experience from beyond.. he expected that guidance should somehow "feel" like a strange phenomena .. but it was so natural.. guidance is gentle.

When he grasps this concept he will begin to know it more often.

Im excited for him already.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Its 1am here and I really need to get some sleep..
give hubby a hug for me ..
but do look up the Doreen Virtue kits. you would love them.. as with all resources you will still need to develop your own style and relate to your own beliefs, she keeps as much of herself out of it as she can... but she is human also. :)
just know the truth is in your heart, this is your own/ his own personal journey to discovery, but they are a great starting tool.
My first were " healing with the angels ".. and I have moved on from there after gaining confidence

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm

thank you. ive decided to disregard her so called reading. its funny you mention doreen virtue, because ive been meaning to look into her for a while now as her name keeps randomly popping up. i did a tarot reading for my nan when i was 11, just for a laugh and it was mind blowingly on the money... im no psychic but im intuitive and i think my man and i need to scrap that ordeal and start a more positve venture. i will look into doreen right now. thank you for sharing the rage! haha! i feel much better now and have a direction.

i'll hug my hubby for both of us, ill freak him out and be like thats from stormgirl!!! hahahaha!

thanks everyone who replied.

much love

jen xoxox

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

we all have spirit guides,  but i say this in short  we must be (in spirit ) to be able to connect .....

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Jen you didnt mention the white light before and that would most probably have been his guides blocking this woman from interefering with his aura and keeping him safe.

Doreen does some wonderful decks, very easy to use, just read the message on the card, but Sonia Choquette has one called "Ask your Guides Oracle "
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

jenpar1985

Post by jenpar1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

sorry i was talking to him while posting my messages and he reminded me about the white light half way through. weve decided to disregard what this 'psychic' said and research other avenues.

thanks guys :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

There are so many good books out there.......where to begin?

Doreen Virtue is very much into it for the money....I am sorry to say, but it has been confirmed in her actions.  If there are not enough people for a venue, she has been known to let them down, even after much money spent in advertising her appearance.  

For psychic development, particularly when you are doing it on your own without a mentor or teacher, I like Tara Ward's Developing Your Psychic Powers.  She writes it up with explanations as well as exercises to practice.  I believe that is also the approach of Sonya Coquette (sp?) in her books.

For cards and such tools, the common household deck is a good start.  Using the tools of our own consciousness (visualization, meditation, affirmation) is really the best way of all.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”