questions for psychics?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

questions for psychics?

Post by waterfountain » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm

i'm trying to see if there is a correlation between suffering and spirtuality/psychic ability

for those of you that are gifted?

have you always been psychic?

how was your childhood?

any traumatic events in your life prior to developing your ability?

also about spirit world? what are we growing to become? does the process ever end? where do we go? are there hellish realms? - just as far as your knowledge goes on these issues thanks!

how do you feel about earth, ufo's etc?

thanks

StormGirl Blue

Re: questions for psychics?

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 am

waterfountain wrote: have you always been psychic?
thanks
Probably I have never seen it as being anything out of the ordinary, I believe everyone has psychic ability, just as everyone has some artistic ability to one extent or another. some are amazing natural artists, some work on it, some have no confidence or desire... but for all its "do-able"

waterfountain wrote: how was your childhood?
Pretty much under privileged.

waterfountain wrote: any traumatic events in your life prior to developing your ability?
More than my fair share
waterfountain wrote: also about spirit world?
Not sure what the question is.. Yes it exists. is that what you want to know?
waterfountain wrote: what are we growing to become?
evolved consciousness/ spiritual beings, more experienced humans in another life..hmmm... I'll have to wait and see.
Im not desperate to need to know now.. Im doing what I am supposed to be doing in my existing moments.. that is living and trusting in the universe to show me what needs to be shown when the time is right,
waterfountain wrote: does the process ever end?
I dont think so
waterfountain wrote: where do we go?
We become aware of ourselves as apart of....  I don't think we actually "go" anywhere
waterfountain wrote:are there hellish realms?
Perhaps some will face a time of confusion and fear, or denial.. but no I don't think there is a place called hell.. this may be a state some find themselves in .. but Ill have to wait and see.
waterfountain wrote:

thanks
Earth.. its one beautiful planet and we are blessed that this is our home. we are a part of this amazing world that nourishes us with the care. This earth  like our mother.. too bad we dont treat her with more respect.
UFO= unidentified flying objects.... um everything is unidentified until we give it a label or learn to recognise it.
Im sure there is life outside of earth... but not life as we know it.. and no little green men are ruling the world we live on. or are planning a take over.. why would they be any more interested in us than we might be them.. there may be interest but that's pretty natural..
I dont concern myself with what's in another galaxy, this one has enough going on to keep my busy and inspired.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

i'm trying to see if there is a correlation between suffering and spirtuality/psychic ability

J:  Suffering can allow us to step aside from our pain to gain our spirituality.  It is not a condition or factor in psychic abilities, it is a measure of how we use our free will choices to address spirituality.  

Psychic abilities are one thing, spirituality is another.  To be psychic does not require spirituality.  To have spirituality does not require psychic abilities be opened.

have you always been psychic?

J:  Each and every human being is capable of psychic responses within themselves.  We live in a sense world on the material vibrations of energy.  When we use the same senses on the psychic sensitivities they operate as a deeper awareness of our world.  

We come into the world open to these sensitivities.  It is the gross matter distractions that take us away from exercising the psychic sensitivities during our lifetime.

how was your childhood?

J:  My childhood was ordinary for the most part.  I did feel that I was in an alien world, I never fit in.  I also experienced a lot of things people don't understand until much older.  So when they were happening to others at the later stage, I was already aware.

The label Indigo has been applied to some of the qualities that seemed to arrive earlier and stronger than others.

any traumatic events in your life prior to developing your ability?

J:  When I found myself at a teacher (Spiritualism) in my 40s I was going through a divorce.  I should have been an emotional wreck, instead I was impatient for it all to pass.  I believe in being led by spirit to where I need to be to find my own best good.  

Sometimes traumatic events are just a label for the experiences we encounter that define us as human beings and our spirituality.

also about spirit world? what are we growing to become? does the process ever end? where do we go? are there hellish realms? - just as far as your knowledge goes on these issues thanks!

J:  I do evening learning workshops on this large topic of the afterlife - the spirit world.  We are actually light beings that have used a material body to experience in this material world.  When the spirit (light) is set free from the discarded material body it is free to continue its journey of light into new spirit experiences.  I would say it is an eternal journey.  But there is some indication when the light is finally purified it can join the light of the source (God).  

If we are smart enough to understand our journey, and go into the light on the death of the body, there is progress to more and more - starting right where you left off on the earth journey.  Your spirituality will find its level just as cream rises to the top of the milk, so your soul will rise to its own level.

Hellish realms are when the uneducated soul is stuck because of lack of knowledge of progress.  They find themselves awake and alert following the death of the body and sometimes don't even realize they have died.  So they focus their attention where they have been - constantly looking back to the earth life for comfort.  But no one addresses them so they become more confused.  Or they are aided and helped by caring souls on the earth plane working with angels to go on into the light.  

This is what is found on the astral level.  So many niave psychics feel this level of astral spirit is teaching them something, when, in reality, they probably understand spirit realms better than those they find at the astral level.

J:  Earth is a learning ground.  There is no perfection.  But striving towards perfections helps us to learn from spirituality.  It is the imperfect world with perfect opportunities to open and expand and grow in our spirituality through our free will choices.

There are many planets in our universe - life is certainly a potential and possibility.  My take on UFOs is that it is more important to address species while in the living than take flights of fancy with regard to other life and life forms.

thanks
God bless, J

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm

thank you guys so much!

sorry i was rushing when i was typing this lol.. by UFO'S  I meant aliens.

So hellish realms are just those that aren't aware? or bad people? I know Hitler was into the occult, aware of all this info etc I always wondered why he wasn't concerned with karma, unless he knew something we didn't.. US dollar bill has eye of cons etc that swirl, lots of masonic occult symbols as well

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Again I say that alien beliefs are something that must resonate with the indiivdual.  I can not see our whole civilation dependent upon someone from another planet, when God created each and every space for each and every life form.  Why apply more wisdom, why apply more abilities to travel in space?  Perhaps it is someone's need to be controlled who has found others of the same ilk.

The uneducated often create problems and mischief due to a lack of understanding of the spirit.  They are alive and well and yet, the physical body is gone.  Now what?  So the confusion can create situations that make people believe there is Hellish realms or devils etc. at work around us.  Is this not just another of human fears?  I think so.

Hitler was truly an evil soul that through circumstance and environment got an opportunity to express.  He could never have carried out his plans of evil without a lot of help and being in the right place at the right time.  This is a spiritual thread, but to discuss Hitler and his activities would be to understand history and his place within it - another large topic.

Just because he was superstitious (while he may have understood the occult he applied superstition to his beliefs) does not mean he understood his spirit and its part in history or life.  Karma is the farthest thing from thought when a sociopath expresses.

Many occult (meaning hidden) practices have found their way into our lives and activities.  The movies of late about seeking meaning to all the masonic symbols has a lot of people seeking meaning in other symbols as well.  

We might remember that on the founding of a nation it brings together those from various backgrounds to bring order to the chaos.  Historically it was probably the masons and their symbols that helped form the constitution and direction of the US.  It will and does change, of course, over time and experience.
God bless, J

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 am

thank you spirit, i guess they could have been good.. your right there is a lot i don't know and understand

i always had fear about the reincarnatin process, someone who had kundalini awakening told me we are just being used for our energy etc.. so i got freaked out..

Can i ask other question about your ability? or abilities just in general?

I had a friend who was psychic though we no longer speak.. she told me she could tap into people's thoughts? is this true? can you tap into others thoughts? can you speak with them through telepathy? or put ideas in their head? is this what lower entities do?

thanks so much!

StormGirl Blue

Re: re

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am

waterfountain wrote: there is a lot i don't know and understand

.... someone who had kundalini awakening told me we are just being used for our energy etc..
We do not need to understand all there is. When it is time for us to know we will be ready.

We are very much loved, cherished, as a mothers loves her child. Does a mother use her child, thou she  finds joy in her child and pleasure that this child is a part of world.

It sounds as if your friends experience was either incomplete or she did not understand it.

mind control by telepathy.. NO.. while some might appear to have been played with by some silly game, none of us can be controlled by anothers will.
 Your confusing things up with party tricks and the likes.
Our thoughts are our energy but...no individual will ever read a thought of yours you do not want revealed.. we are not vulnerable to someone getting in our head and reading our thoughts and having them exposed to hurt us in some way.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

[quote="waterfountain"
i always had fear about the.....[/quote]

Seems the above statement are used a lot around you.

Not said in any negative meaning.

My wife had the same thing 10-15 years ago.
She feared a lot about the future, she always expected the worse to happen, and walked around in anxiety most of the time.

I myself have always had a more positive outlook to the world, and slowly I managed to make her understand that she had to change thought pattern.

This is more a general express of my thoughts...and some might also suit you :)

If we go around with fear inside ourself, then we burn our energies for no use....there is no way you can be in a positive state of mind, and at the same time carry fear.

To go around expecting that the worse is happening, makes you in no way ready for the situation, it only makes your life lousy for a long time, and give you a "short" relief, if you see it went good after all.

I will recommend self development, where focus goes from the outside to the inside.
Thing you NEVER can have any control over must not be allowed to bother you, concentrate about thing that is under your control.

You have done the right thing to visit sites like this, but there is a lot of different opinion around, so don't swamp up those opinions that fit your thoughts today...because if fear or negativity control your life today, then  you need to change thought pattern.

Learn yourself Meditation, and try to do it once a day.....your most important task here is to release all your fear, empty your mind, and then slowly start meditating about important thing in your life.
It might take a while before you succeed, but there is guided CD's to be bought, which might help you out.

And NOW the most IMPORTANT thing of it all....STOP USING THE WORD FEAR!
Our mind is our strongest tool....if you go around, and in talk and writing  use the word fear..(.or any negative aspect at all), then you tell your mind that so is it.
Concentrate about positive approaches to any obstacle...always look for solutions instead of hindering.
Understand that we never can have full control over our life, that setbacks comes to us all, and if we learn from it, then we grow, if we let it hurt us, then we go down in self-pity and stagnation.

Good luck :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

waterfountain wrote:thank you spirit, i guess they could have been good.. your right there is a lot i don't know and understand

i always had fear about the reincarnatin process, someone who had kundalini awakening told me we are just being used for our energy etc.. so i got freaked out..

Can i ask other question about your ability? or abilities just in general?

I had a friend who was psychic though we no longer speak.. she told me she could tap into people's thoughts? is this true? can you tap into others thoughts? can you speak with them through telepathy? or put ideas in their head? is this what lower entities do?

thanks so much!

As you described it is a mind reading rather than mediumship which brings proof other than what you are thinking.
God bless, J

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 pm

but you can in fact create emotions in others . or rather , nourish them .

i have once shared my luck with someone .

twice , in fact .

by linking soul .

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 pm

i use anther magic in my place of business , which causes all the people at that place to be happy , mostly without any conceivable reason . it has a bad effect of making my staff , some of them , fall in love with most unsuitable person . my last girlfriend was a burning example of this bad effect . she fell in love with a ......  ARGH .  GRRRRR !

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

thanks guys!

last question, fate or free will? any thoughts on that?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Life is a big Ocean

You are a Boat

With Fate you let the wind blow you around.

With Free Will you are given a set of oars, with which you might try to steer the boat in the direction you believe you want.....there might be obstacles...there might be storms.....but at least you have a tool that might bring you  forward in your "Right" direction. :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm

waterfountain wrote: I had a friend who was psychic though we no longer speak.. she told me she could tap into people's thoughts? is this true? can you tap into others thoughts? can you speak with them through telepathy? or put ideas in their head? is this what lower entities do?
Be again aware that it is our own Brain, and we ourself that allows manipulation.

Again is self security the key, the belief in yourself...and not have to big awe in other people....to have some sceptic.

As illustration I will use this....

There is a lot of famous illusionist, and Hypnotist out there, which can do amazing thing......but it is mostly we ourself that allows it.

For the illusionist we don't know how the trick is done, and just like a Native who looks at a photo at the first time, they can believe that his/her soul has been stolen, and can be scared or be in awe.

As for Hypnotist they can change thought pattern, if we allow them to do so.

This can be proved by the fact that we all are responsible for our action, seen from the law.
If it was possible to control another human in a way they could not resist, then our law system had to be rewritten, because we would never know when and how such thing would happen.

So ones own self is the most important thing to focus on, believe more in yourself....and less in other......including me  :)

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 am

have you always been psychic?      We all are born with what we're best at. What we're most sensitive too. Our strengths lie in different areas, balancing us all our during our journey. Being interested in it is one of the first signs to unlocking it.

how was your childhood?    Regular/good

any traumatic events in your life prior to developing your ability? Depression/suicide

also about spirit world? what are we growing to become?  ---- It's all about understanding the physical world -- before we can explore the spiritual world -- as far as what we are going to be come.. that is something you can not see, but rather trust that what you will find is nothing less than what you have already had
does the process ever end?
where do we go?
are there hellish realms? -
just as far as your knowledge goes on these issues thanks!

As far as other things you are curious about, you are going through what all of us do when we find what's beyond the physical. UFOS and things like this may tend to scare us - these are things we can't exactly understand. Or at least me -
Once you go beyond wondering what it is we "see" you can discover what it is we "feel" and then from there you will be able to discover so much more. Those things you may be able to figure out on your own depending on how well you understand and cooperate with what there is to know.
If there are some who know these things, there's a good chance that they learned the benefits of secrecy
Your mind is "talking", but in order to know these things you have to feel it.
Your soul can show you so much -- but you have to quiet your mind because what it shows you goes far beyond what we know and understand about reality. You will no longer have any questions - for you know that you have already gone to a deeper level that no one can answer these things for you. One thing you will eventually realize after dedication to the ability - that you can no longer trust what others have to say. What they see is only a series of questions of a puzzle that show a far completely different answer. So many people still on the physical side of things -- are thinking up all these wild possibilities which really only are pointing to one thing. once you recognize that every story spoken points to the same thing, will you actually be able to know these things because knowing is not believing. knowing is something much stronger.
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Psychic”