Oh dear God

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

Oh dear God

Post by waterfountain » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 pm

came home was crying closed eyes and saw three numbers

two in fire

last one in black smoke

23 33 then 3

what is this?

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:17 am

Hi waterfountain..
find comfort in this..
 direct for Doreen Virtue theory.
"333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you.......:

It is also said that 3's and combinations of 3's represent Jesus.

2 would be courage and faith

I get here.. have faith/ courage god and the angels are with you.

ir keep the faith Jesus and the angels are with you.

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

ok i hope this is good thanks! lol the way it came about was frightening been seeing repeating numbers on clocks too. I came across Doreen virtue's site but was told not to follow it.. thanks for response!

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

ok i hope this is good thanks! lol the way it came about was frightening been seeing repeating numbers on clocks too. I came across Doreen virtue's site but was told not to follow it.. thanks for response!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Im curious.. who would have told you not to payany attention to Doreen virtue and what reason did they give..

I am aware that she is in it for the business these days.. but..

anyway.. who and why...

what would this person have to say about what you experienced

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 am

another psychic

she was good just told me i was being tested but i don't know why.. why and what is being tested.. any thoughts?

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:47 am

Hi Waterfountain,
I cant and wont comment on another psychics belief, that's something you would have to ask her/him. Especially in this case I dont agree.

I was more interested in the reasoning for her him telling you not to subscribe to Doreen Virtues teachings.
Apart from the fact that she is somewhat commercialized now, and does perhaps have a little too much religion ( I know she tries not to impose her own religious beliefs, but still shes human ). I also believe she is oft too fluffy.
I still agree with the essence of her teachings, and know her to be very knowledgeable. You have to be pretty daymned good as a psychic reader to consider yourself above this. To find someone that good as a free reader would be cool.. ( if they really were )
Dont get me wrong, I dont believe that Doreen Virtue is the one and only way. In fact there are many that are as good and better. There are many paths and you have the right to choose the one you want to walk. There are many beliefs and no one should claim to be the only truth.

I like her teachings because she is easy to understand for someone in the early stages of exploration, she is safe, she promotes self healing.

So why did this person tell you not to pay attention to her teachings?..

I can support my belief with the fact that at the time and now you were need of comfort and confirmation that you will be ok.

You need to be cautious when psychic hopping. As you have already experienced there is a whole lot of crap out there that can screw with your head. There are a whole lot of theories that can clash and leave a seeker more confused than before. There really is a whole lot of BS out there. one of the reasons for the need to subscribe to readers who have an established ethics code for the protection of seekers and not self promotion.
Be aware of psychic addiction, this oft is seen in seekers that visit many psychics with the same questions.
A second or opinion is fine, but not when its compulsive.

I am not suggesting that this other psychic is bad or wrong or in any way unethical,  I cant say that I don't know them.. But do keep an open mind.. Just because someone has well developed psychic insights does not make them good or right. eg That I can tell you what you are feeling etc.. does not mean that everything I tell you is without flaw.

What you need to do is look for the truths inside of yourself.. you do need to start choosing what voices bring you comfort and begin recognizing what ones screw with your mind. You need to avoid some of the more extreme beliefs of others and start listening to your own.
The best way to choose what to listen to is to ask a question of yourself of what this belief or that makes you feel. If a belief confuses you are leaves you feeling afraid, its not right.
If a thought brings you comfort and strengthens your positive emotions, if you find peace in a theory, go with that.

Psychics are not gurus ( well I am sure some are, but you are not likely to find they doing free Internet readings ).. there is only so many hours in a day and so much energy we have to give.. we still need to make livings and spend our available energy with care. Readings are exhausting the more accurate and more detailed the harder it is for most of us.
Honestly we can be wrong, we can be right.
You need to choose what it is, base on the positive feelings and strength you have received from a reading.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 am

According to enumero on this site : 33 represents numerology Benevolent Teacher ..
It can also mean the Teacher and Leader with regard new prevail against negative ~
energy . Such as the way the fire symbol would mean negative electrical ferous and
fear based associate such as the peak of energy found at a time near sleep. Smoke:
will mean the condition of the phrase 'Smoke' with what I see today as proceeding~:

Begin new accord with national power of unwanted symbols Thunder and Darkness..

This will be the psychic reason you did want attract to psychic forum. It was writing .

Evard      don't fear the common thunder .. know rest will come with peace prevail ..

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

thank you

storm - i met her somewhere and she just told me she was psychic and just gave me some help.. we arent in contact anymore, just we would talk I told her about Doreen Virtue's numbers and she said not to listen to it.. same thing as you she said a lot of bs out there lol but not seeing her anymore

I think you are right about taking in postive only and going by feelings lately lots of negative thoughts but if i feel soemthing is wrong i can't help but to think negative you know?

"This will be the psychic reason you did want attract to psychic forum. It was writing " Hi evard thanks can you explain more in depth not understanding thanks!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 pm

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=71059

This is about the symptoms of spiritual awakening.  Perhaps it is time to realize it all depends upon our own efforts to find the answers we seek.
God bless, J

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 pm

hi spirit thanks for link, lots of symptoms there but also could be from my disease, simliar symptoms

what exactly is a spirtual awakening? what is the end result of this and why is the process so horrible? i thought moving torwards light and good etc was supposed to be a good process.. lol can i stop it if it's not my disease but an awakening?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Awakening is like an ongoing process of learning and growing.  We need to let go of the past and process the present.  

All our diseases and illnesses begin in the mind.  So we need to control and change our mind if it is not serving us in health and wellness.  

My first response to these symptoms was much the same......why the pain for something that is so beautiful and natural?  The fact is we are the problem.  

We do not appreciate anything we do not have to work hard to accomplish and we anticipate pain in the process.  Change our mind and we change our world.  

Believe me as I learn and grow this is the most important and sometimes the hardest lesson to absorb.  Start with your own mind.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Re: re

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 pm

waterfountain wrote:another psychic

she was good just told me i was being tested but i don't know why.. why and what is being tested.. any thoughts?
My first thought....by whom?  

God sends us lessons to learn all the time.  It is a part of the plan of life.  But this is not about tests and passing or failure.  It is about using and learning.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”