Am I Psychic??

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DoMiNo

Am I Psychic??

Post by DoMiNo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 am

this is not a joke or a prank i am for real i have experienced many paranormal things in my life when i was really young i dreamnt events before they happened and when i got to that specific event i would feel like i have experienced this moment before a Deja Vu  moment and not till i got to high school have i been hearing whispers of my name it sounds like its right next to me when really it isn't i have experienced this way too many times to count it sometimes scares me i was one time in my class room with my headphones on listening to my music and then i heard the whispering voice just whisper my name into my ear softly while my music is playing and look around to see that no one called my name just last night sept 3, 2010 when i was researching to see if i was psychic reading about the different abilites i heard what sounded like it was someone screaming at me it might have been just me but im not for sure and i also get this odd sensation sometimes like theres someone watching me over my shoulder and i will get chills down my spine and when im in a room can someone please help me understand what is going on with me i would like a second opinion

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 am

Everyone has psychic abilities,
some are more in tuned than others, some have an interest and develop their ability, some don't.
Everyone has artistic ability some are better or more natural than others,
everyone is born is music ability some are better than others, some will develop some wont.

Some people seem to attract active spirit energy more than others..  

The truth is that psychic ability isnt un-natural, it is nothing to be alarmed about.
Attracting unwanted spirit energy can be a pain in the butt. you can tell them to settle.
I have been told that a sage smudging around your home also helps.

Unfortuantly there are mental health conditions with symptoms similar, if you find yourself having trouble managing with life around you, maintaining normal relationships with family and friends, experience alternative realities etc you may need to look at other possibilities.
 Im no doctor so am not comfortable in listing mental health problem symptoms in detail. Some physical health related conditions may also present with similar symptoms.

The short answer to your question is yes.. but do be aware that the symptoms you mention in regards to hearing things may also be associated with a mental health condition. If you are not functioning well in life do see a doctor for a medical opinion.

If you feel well balanced happy and safe, cool for you :)

DoMiNo

Post by DoMiNo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 am

thank you for the advice and i dont have any mental health issues i have been checked for it multiple times but also another interesting fact is that the closest psychic ability that comes close to what i have experienced is clairaudiency b/c a couple months back my dad was building a home made dog silencer and he was testing frequencies and when i walked into the room all i heard was this super loud buzzing sound and it was soo loud my head was pounding when my dad told me that the frequency was at about 26 megahertz or something like that its the frequency that the average humans can't hear only our animals can hear it b/c of their keen sense of hearing could that be a huge possibility why i can hear these strange whispers and i have had more physical contact with a spirit which was quite an interesting experience what happened was that i was walking to the gas station down the street to grab some snacks with my head phones on and all of a sudden i felt my shirt get pulled up a little then got yanked down hard to the ground the strangest part was no one was around when it happened

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 am

:)
you are right on the mark in regards to frequencies I believe.
ahh them pet control device that work on frequencies I hate them as an animal lover.

lol, that feeling of having actual physical contact would have made more than a few even experienced mediums hearts skip a beat.
Dont be to freaked out. my daughter hates it also.. I welcome spirit energy around me, but have had to come to a compromise with my daughter not to invite them to the house, especially when she is trying to sleep. I dont do any readings at all when she is home.

My daughters question to be when she first asked me about it being normal or not was "what is she supposed to do, and what do they want"
my answer is " you don't have to do anything. you are under no obligation to work with them or return the communication at all "
If you havnt been able to establish flowing communication between you and the spirit energies around you and want to know what they want.. look for patterns in your life and see if there is an association ...

DoMiNo

Post by DoMiNo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 pm

im not too freaked out it does catch me off guard from time to time im just trying to understand it more but the one thing i want to know is what category of psychic would i be considered cause i would like to know so i can read up more on it and understand what i have and i do appreciate the advice i am getting its really helping me more understand myself

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

While we all have psychic abilities inherent in our humanness, it is important to develop it like any other talent we may have within.  Psychic abilities are based upon the 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch - tactile and emotional) and add 2 more: intuition from the gut and I know from the heart - it neither sees nor hears it just knows.  

With these senses in mind, it is important to take charge and understand that you are using them from the psychic energies rather than the material energies and they will manifest differently.  You do not 'see' psychicly with your eyes, you use other aspects of your sensitivities.  You do not 'hear' psychicly with your ears, your mind just records the hearing.  

If you were to find a good development group they would begin with all your own sensitivities and then allow for the practice to unfold through meditation and learning to listen to the spirit vibration (much finer than the material vibration) within as you open to the psychic sensitivities.
God bless, J

pagan707

Am I really a child of God?

Post by pagan707 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I am into Wicca, but what drew me to it is my way of being different. I know that I have wisdom far beyond my years. I'm only twenty-eight and I already know what this life is about. It's about being loved, giving and recieving it. And I have plenty of that. I am also a number 11 in numerology. I've been through deep depression, trauma's and I've felt the real feeling of hate. When someone is talking to me I don't go by what they are saying to me or what their eyes are saying, but the feeling I get. If its sincere and feels right I'll listen, but if there is no emotion with it, I'm not going to listen. At least with my heart in it. I also have the ability to heal with the touch of my hand. I've taken away pain from several different people. I do believe I'm supposed to be a spiritual healer, or teacher. I've been through alot for me to get on this road. And I know that no matter what happens to me, its always a new beginning on the other side. This life is a spiral, and were the spiral. I love Wicca for the fact I can make up my own religion out of it. And it really makes sense to me. I love and honor my Gods (or higher power) everyday. I thank them for letting me breathe today. I'm thankful for this life I'm in and for the people in it. But this make me an higher anarchy than everyone else?
Pagan707

Return to “Psychic”