So what do you do when you are granted to ability to be psychic... but then brain washed?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

So what do you do when you are granted to ability to be psychic... but then brain washed?

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 am

Hey --- I'm moving this

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 am

No. this is the right place for a discussion.. the other one was in readings requests..
Stephys_cool wrote:I decided mystic boards may be my only way to receive answers..
I use to understand a lot about life. A LOT. The material world all made sense to me ... only in an "energy" "psychics" type of way etc..
My intuition was so very strong I never stopped to question it because what it showed me always turned out to be correct.
I know I know a lot. I know my intuition is very strong.
But now... I understand the whole "Can't help anybody else until you help yourself" Factor... Because see well I reached peace...
But now I can't read anyone nor does my intuition work because I question it and if I do read someone else... I am really only reading myself... which is making me sad :c
I miss being psychic stephy... But --- My x boyfriend brain washed me, and he is a very stupid boy. I still have his thoughts and actions and all this still in my mind. I miss being who I was and I don't know how to trust myself to be me again. My mind is screaming out to me... It hurts :( Everytime I figure out who I am it stops hurting but right now it's hurting

I'm very very psychic... So I am looking for someone else who is too ... If you can speak with me... I will understand everything you are saying. So don't hold back any ideas/feelings etc... I use to be very good at it.
I can repay when I am better. I do understand it's very difficult to read yourself.
ok. lets start with that you can forget the popular misconception of what psychic ability is..
it is not something some people are and some people are not.. Its more like an artistic ability, or musical inclination where some are considered better than others but all have the ability, especially the ability to develop it further if there is an interest in doing this.

Now take the next step in claiming Stephie back.. allow yourself a time to grieve for the end of a relationship.. youll cry a little and go through all the motions..
Then stop feeling sorry for yourself, get some sleep.. let your mind rest..

Your final step is to top blaming your ex for you not applying your ability the way you would desire, and take responsibility for yourself.
While you are blaming him you continue to grant him power over you. Lets face it.. you allowed yourself to be led into believing and or doing things the way he did.. he did not tie to to a chair and shine a light in your face for weeks on end forcing you at gun point to repeat after him.. I must, I must follow the leader, I must must think the things I am told to think.

Now get on with doing things that interest you.

If you are uncertain with your own intuitions learn a new tool.. angel cards, runes, tarot cards.. whatever..
These tools will confirm your intuitions and give you a point of focus.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

I was requesting one :P but ok
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm

I use those tools but mine is better =\
Yeah I do know how the ability works. I spent a lot of time practicing it, and slowly developed trust enough to receive the ability.
But yeah you are very right those things you say, and I thank you because at times when I give myself answers, I have a billion more added to it.
So hearing other peoples opinions on what I should do is very helpful, because then I can cancel out all the other billion ideas that I have to get better.
Thanks a lot, for now those tools though... I do use them but I'm pretty dumb.... It warns me of something and then the next day I go against it...
But then again that may be where my practice lies.... is to listen..... to the freaking cards >.< &nbsp;
Yeah... I hate how I know the answers and don't do it....
Anything else you have to add go ahead c:
Responding in my personal opinions helps me, a lot.
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Wow. These tarot cards are so amazing...
I'm glad I forgot my runes at his house.
These... wow. my heart is like burnage.
<3 I still have it in me.
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Psychic”