Very.... Very.... bizarre event

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RezznT

Very.... Very.... bizarre event

Post by RezznT » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

I wasn't going to post anything, but this is too weird.

I'm very new to this and not really sure where to begin. I'll try to be as thorough as I possibly can in describing the events that have happened to me.

Over the past few years I've been getting increasingly frequent dreams that come true. I never seem to be able to place where they happen after I wake up, I only remember for a short amount of time. Whenever it happens though, I get a feeling of nostalgia, as though I know I've been there before. I simply assumed for the longest time that this happened to everyone and I never made an issue out of it.

This is not what I'm concerned about, although any information you could provide me with about the topic I would greatly appreciate.

A few days ago I was in school and had just gotten out of my 3rd block class. I went in to the lunch room and began eating my lunch. Naturally, I started day dreaming. I imagined myself standing in the middle of the cafeteria and suddenly the lights to the school would shut off. The electric current would run from the ground into my veins and then I would pass out. Strange thing to day dream about I know. After this I snapped back into reality, finished my lunch in about a minute and went up to the library to read as I usually do.

Once I arrived at the library I signed in, went over to the chair I usually sit at, read for a few minutes and began day dreaming the same thing again. I finally told myself to forget about it, I became present and began focusing on my reading once again. About 3-4 minutes later, the electricity to the entire school shut off for about 2 seconds before it came back on. I told myself "Ok, that could just be a coincidence. It doesn't prove squat." So I began reading my book again. Literally 30 seconds later, some old guy who works at the library, who I've never spoken to other than when he tells me to sign in, walked up to me and said "Some day we'll ask you how you did that with the lights." I was stunned, I had no words. After about 5 seconds I said "What?" He said "I said some day we'll ask you how you did that with the lights." I swear to god I couldn't make this up.

Could someone please tell me what exactly happened? Did I do that? Did I see that before it happened? Is this one giant coincidence? What category of psychic ability does that fall under?

Any advice/information would be GREATLY appreciate. Thank you.

rpp

Post by rpp » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Electrokinesis .  I dont believe its a coincidence ,  I dont believe the library worker was a coincidence either, I believe you just validated yourself.  It began with the dreams, and it sounds as if you were unsure of if you are really seeing what you dream.  Begin keeping a journal for more indepth memory as dreams accure, write it right away.  My journal has become my best friend, even as I sleep. I have written in the dark even without fully waking.  Try not to fear what is happening to you, you can learn so much more.  Everything is made of energy, energy effects energy.  If I was going through what you are, are would see the library guy as being sensitive, and maybe a guide sent him a message to you, to validate your doubts.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:11 am

that's right. i agree.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Return to “Psychic”