Chord Cutting/ connection for those knowledgable?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

Chord Cutting/ connection for those knowledgable?

Post by waterfountain » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 am

Chord Cutting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for the experts! if i have an chord attached to someone i'm very fond, is it ok to cut the chord? i have been depressed and it would be unethical for me to keep it there as i dont want the negative energy going back and forth between us but i really want him in life even though we aren't in contact now.. if i cut the chord, would i loose him or any chance of seeing him/being with him forever? thank you

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

There are no guarantees in life, but the cutting of the cord is to release negativity from yourself.  It is not strictly about whether this person will remain or return to your life.  All things planned by the universe have a lesson, sometimes it is learned and they move on.  And sometimes we have to aid that process when it is getting too negative to handle.

BTW I often wonder why someone wants to have that energy back.  After all you are releasing because it is negative.  Without work on themselves, the person would be the same - why dream of returning to the Old and not embrace the New.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”