what a weird feeling

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RJ

what a weird feeling

Post by RJ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 pm

hey people :)  some weird stuff happen to me and would really like to know how this happens and why...  one weird thing that sometimes happens to me is that when i lay in bed at night it feels as is someone takes the tip of their finger(which is quite cold), puts it lightly in the centre of my forehead moves in circles and other times in random shapes, its not scary or anything, its actually very soothing, when this happens it feel as if someone is standing in front of me even though i cannot physically see the person, and im pretty sure im not crazy :)

Why is this happenning and how??
would love to hear from any of you :)
and PLEASE dont judge me on my age

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm

well....I am no Psychic...so I shall not explain anything....but be aware of your young age and our restrictions toward Readings,,,,,but if anyone have some general good help...then please do so.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 pm

no matter whether it feels good or not, get rid of them.  If they are sincere they will approach with a sincere manner.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 am

OK. Did you notice the 'invisible person' was showing an outline noticeable at all..
and did you see the design or move your eyes at all ,. not with reason disliking ,.
the dark at night .. more like did the physical pressure on your forehead feel like
an actual person .. as it's scientifically possible with advanced technology to make
a person appear invisible ,. though why would they be bothering you ,. and if the:
"reason of the way your home life was adulterate toward being bothered with the
preconceived notion you were safe and happy at home and elder was not wanting
you to have a problem with the role as still youthful and with ways educate" did uh
the parent regard of your home life see you as offering a thought about education
and growing up as you are young age and the way I see it .. imposing parental uh
thoughts such as a step-parent can be less attuned toward actual regard home life.

About the feeling you see at night as unseen., I dunno .. to me it seems like thought
basis you may ignore and try to relax .. if it seems contrived.. try to be more psyche
allotted toward the ideal you may be happy with what young people enjoy referring to
education and free time as happy and studious .. and I remind you ,. ya.. yer not crazy.     did that make any sense at all .. Evard

RJ

Post by RJ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 pm

woah Evard thats kind of confusing, im pretty sure its no invisible person

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 am

I don't try to confuse people.. it's apparently the way a New Age
sees my comments as promoting intellect they don't understand.

If you don't understand it ,. read it again .. and if you deny the uh
sci-fiction thought there's such an object as invisible holographic ..
OWell ,. I will consider the "person" bothering you as immaterial..

Anyway , that's my opinion .. and I will consider another way to say it.

Evard ~ misunderstood by the 'granted' common.. OWell . happens all the time.

:)

lesbinap

hi

Post by lesbinap » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 am

Hello, I'm new here and all, but this post caught my eye.

When I think of things like that, I usually wonder, are you asleep when this happens, are you wide awake, or are you in that in between stage of sleep and awareness? I ask, because I experience sleep paralysis sometimes, and although I never have had a feeling of someone actually touching me, some people have.

When I experience sleep paralysis, I cannot move, scream, talk and my breathing is shallow.

RJ

Post by RJ » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 pm

it actually happens when im wide awake

Laura A

Post by Laura A » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi !!

When my firts son was born 18 yrs. ago my grandmother was holding him and started rubbing his forhead in a circular motion.  She said she would do that to her babies to help them sleep and feel calm.  I found myself also doing that to my children.  And not always in a circular motion. Definetly no pshycic here...just wanted to share story.  

Whatever it is I don't think it means any harm.  To me it is a caring, motherly gesture, calming effect to have the forhead rubbed in that manner.  Especially since it is when u are laying in bed with the purpose, I am guessing,  to go to sleep. U  may ask a parent or someone or any person in the family who may recall a person who would do things like that.    Maybe a grandmother or great grandmother may have?  

This wouldn't really apply to u since u said u were awake, but when I was younger and would be drifting off to sleep I would feel a slight rocking motion side to side.  In my mind I could see aunts and uncles looking down at me, watching me and talking to me.  I was in a bassinet @ 1 of my grandmother's houses.  This rememberance was nothing scarey but  very calming.  I think I recalled it because it was such a calming effect and would help me go to sleep.      Take care.

Return to “Psychic”