Clairaudience

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PaganPandora

Clairaudience

Post by PaganPandora » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Looking back, I've always had a strong -but raw - psychic ability in more than one area and in the past few years I've started to develop them. I'm at the point now when I can hear the voices of spirits and I accept that they aren't my imagination. In my reading around, it appears to me that I seem to have developed the ability to sink into alpha quite easily to accomplish the contact I am able to make.
I can hear every word, as long as I'm paying attention, without having to sit and meditate for awhile and can recieve images of their forms in my mind's eye. However, the only male (aside from my father) I have ever made a decent contact with is my main spirit guide. All other spirits I've spoken to are female. Is this representing of something? There only seems to be a few spirits hanging around that I can easily reach contact with.
I feel I have great potential, so how do you suggest I develop it into a real talent?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Whether you are surrounded by male or female spirit guides is irrelevant.
As to how you can develop this, well, you can part in development circles, go to your local spiritualist church, be part of a group, practise at home, read a lot.

''Great potential and real talent''...... what do you mean by ''real'' talent? This is not an ego ride, if I may say so. Do not qualify and quantify your talent by using such adjectives such as 'real' -- just develop it. You are only 16 and life has a tendency of overshadowing such abilities when we get into it with our other issues.

Take it slowly and enjoy the experience and do not be tempted to see yourself over and above other people's abilities.

PaganPandora

Post by PaganPandora » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 am

When I say real I mean I don't feel like I'm just imagining things and I look at everyone as equals, those with abilities are those who develop them after all.
Thanks for your input

Mihr

Post by Mihr » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:10 am

Wow slow down, there's plenty of time to be clairaudient.

Mihr

Post by Mihr » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:18 am

I forgot to add that I am clairaudient, I really recommend going to a spiritual developement circle.  Did not happen overnight, my interests in clairvoyants began when I was 18, my father is a big believer in them and I started going to them at 19.  Your probably not around to read this but what the heck.  I was told by a clairvoyant to go to the spiritual church in my town, so I did was quite apprehensive at first.  There I began developement, about 23 I started.  I remember I was in the pub and heard a voice clearly tell me to go home, hahaha I'd had quite a few to drink.  It kind of starts out that you do not listen to the advise you are give, I didn't. Anyhow I won't bore you with the details but it's a roller coaster ride, don't be in a rush to open up just yet there may be a surprise waiting for you.  I remember saying to God one day furiously, I actually yelled at him, not sure exactly what I said but it was kind of like a demand.  I demanded that I wanted teachers.  And it happened, spirit showed me how they help others.  One of the best times of my life, you'd be amazed at what they know.  Bad thing was I copped a lot of crap, I was in the wrong with most of it. Fast forward to now and I'm greatful for what I am helped with but furious that there's negativity that comes with it.  You get given assignments that you need to complete.  There's alot to learn and it takes time, just like school starting from when you are a small child.

Standards

Clairaudience

Post by Standards » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:12 am

I'm controlled by an inner voice that directs me on what ever I want to do. Should I say it's my mind communicating with me. It started when I was 18. It starts directing me once i wake in the  morning till evening. I'm unaware of it only when I'm asleep. It foretells me the possible outcome of what ever I want to do. My life path no. is 11  (confg. 29/11).    
Sometimes, I imagine most event and see them come to pass. Sometimes, I will out of reflex call ones name, and the person will be heard knocking on our door the next minute. Please I really need a great help here.

Return to “Psychic”