Loneliness

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

southerngirl38220

Loneliness

Post by southerngirl38220 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:13 am

Last April my boyfriend of 9 yrs and I broke up. He had gotten a girl pregnant and I had little choice in him going. Its been almost a year. I'm trying to deal with the insecurities that this situation brought upon me. I try. I swear I do. Evey man I've tried talking to or dating says I come off like I want a relationship. Its not that I want a relationship I just miss having that closeness with someone. Am I ever going to find happiness again? I know it can't rain all the time but I'm miserable most of the time now. I'm 29 and I've had to move back in with my mom. I'm currently in college working toward my degree in nursing but I right now I'm broke. I wouldn't mind being broke so much if I just had someone to care about me and keep me company. Someone I had a spark with.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Slow down and allow yourself to heal.  Any loss in life is like dealing with grief.  It has its stages and steps to be dealt with as they rise.  

A new relationship will find you when you least expect it.  Back off and allow the universe to provide your prosperity in love.

God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Of course you are going to find that happiness, but first and foremost you must also be happy with and within yourself. I know this is a cliché, but first we must learn to love ourselves and be content with our own company in order to invite others into our life. Once we reach that stage, we will give less of an impression for being desperate and people will not feel threatened or intimidated so early in the friendship..

As Spiritalk said, "back off" in order for things to be revealed to you.

You are not the only one that goes through such pains, but please let go of your wishes and dreams about companionship. Choose yourself and your friends as your best companions for a while.. there is nothing wrong with either :)

Prasanam

Post by Prasanam » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

I agree with Cedars. Life brings us expriences to see our causes of suffering.
The loneliness that you feel these days, you should take advantage of it and go deep in this feeling. Take a good breath and accept that all the time you tried to find someone to fill you with love, you should have done the same with yourself.

I assure you that you can find peace in loneliness. Observe what you are looking for in a relation ship. What are you trying to hide from yourself?

blessings

DBC7886

Post by DBC7886 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 am

God has made us (hu)man, we must suffer all.

I have had periods of almost fatal loneliness. What helped was occupying myself and thinking of fun things and eventually what happened just becomes another memory in the old vault.

You are not the first to experience this nor will you be the last.

Positive thinking in this time is hard but let me be the first to tell you that it helps. Once you learn to control your way of thinking life becomes much less chaotic.

Hope you feel better.

Return to “Psychic”