Everybody Is...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maegical

Everybody Is...

Post by maegical » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Can't everyone  be psychic

recycled

Post by recycled » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 am

I think so.  Some are more developed than others.  I believe it to be a part of human evolution.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 am

I think we all have different gifts and its our upbringing and personal beliefs that determine if we use them or not.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm

If someone looked upon the world and all its experiences from a materialism viewpoint, they would never address anything from a more sensitive, using the senses type of approach.  That is the side of human behaviour that determines our psychic impressions - it comes on the senses being sensitive to more than the material eyes can see.  

Psychic abilities (clairs) use all 5 senses (see, hear, smell, taste, touch - tactile, emotional) and add 2 more intuition from the gut, and I know from the heart.  These abilities can only happen when we are sensitive to the energies we all emit for our understanding at a deeper level of being - the spirit.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Re: Everybody Is...

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 pm

maegical wrote:Can't everyone  be psychic
Course they can, but do many bother to learn? Nope. Its like riding a bike, you never forget but you get rusty and need practice to be clear and stable and to get any speed or expertise :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

We all have instincts, so we're all psychic sometimes. Some of us are just more developed than others naturally, and some of us try to be more developed. I think our instincts come out in different ways too.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 pm

And perhaps it is one of your many talents you may have to want to hone.  Practice makes perfect as they say and fear will send it away.

Return to “Psychic”