psychic help

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

butterfly38

psychic help

Post by butterfly38 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 am

Hi i wondered if anyone can help me ive had several very clear experiences and one well id call it an intervention at a spiritualist church where the medium had my guides and relatives all saying that this is a turning point and that i must except as truth that i have the gift (which i already except with true delight) but everything has slowed down and even though i work on my chakras ive had very little happen latley is this just a dull patch or something else and what can i do to encourage more more to happen i know i have a pationce problem but i am working on that too any advice from the real experts who can see my situation would be wonderful thanks love and lightxxx

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:15 pm

I would strongly suggest you give up the practices with the chakras.  It is a concentration on the chakras not your development as such.  Seeing a flow of energy from crown through body does more to give the exercise a moving experience.  

Go into a meditation to last no more than 20 minutes.  Meditate upon a scene from nature - just gain the peace - and the energy will lighten up as you return the mind to this particular personal scene.  When ready, you can invite your spirit guide into your private place with a symbol and a seat.  In this way you will always be connecting with your own personal guide through the symbol.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Opening the higher chakras is thought to increase psychic activity and allow channelling, but as Spiritalk says that isn't the same as development. It's one thing to balance and energise all your chakras but that is just like sweeping the chimney, you still need to light the fire to get any smoke through the chimney.

Why would they say that at the church then leave you like that and not offer advice and support on how to go further? Beats me, seems strange although churches do charge for training and they can be very picky.  Try the meditations Spiritalk advises, and there are plenty more around to help you contact, connect and meet your guides or angels :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Some development classes help to support all the activities of the Spiritualist church so I can see how that is interpreted as costing to get development.  Each centre is different - some give away a lot.  But we might consider that the receiver will not listen until they are ready to hear.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”