Career Path

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

khoos

Career Path

Post by khoos » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Hello,
I am a graduate in Electronic & Electrical engineering.... But I do not wish to pursue in this path for my career. Because I somewhat feel I don't belong to this field.
I wish to know whether I need to pursue this career path.

Regards,
Khoos.
huhu

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Is there another path open to your career?  Perhaps there is more of an avocation than a vocation that is calling the spirit to open and express?  

In this instance it would be smart to keep yourself in your chosen career for now.  Then learn as you go that you can turn off the logical stuff and access the spirit stuff.  And as you practice to do this, you will find both sides of the brain functioning together in more of a balance - able to access the creative as well as the logical - in whatever the circumstances require.
God bless, J

Nyteshadecreed

Re: Career Path

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 am

khoos wrote:Hello,
I am a graduate in Electronic & Electrical engineering.... But I do not wish to pursue in this path for my career. Because I somewhat feel I don't belong to this field.
I wish to know whether I need to pursue this career path.

Regards,
Khoos.
I would ask why you don't feel you belong here? Is there someone else that you feel is calling out to you? Or is it that you have no interest in this career.

I would also like to say that sometimes our jobs are not where our passions lay, but are something we use as a stepping stone to get to where we want to be. Also I personally would feel rather odd about telling someone what they need in their life. Other then the basics like food and water and shelter. I am very willing to talk to you about things in your life and how you are feeling about this career choice. I would be very wary of someone telling you what you need in your life, when they are so far removed from it.

You know yourself better then anyone else can. I think you need to really think long and hard about what you want out of your life.

For me I get the feeling that this is about more then a simple career question.  

It is your life, and you have to live it. No one else can live it for you.

Hope that my somewhat fragmented babbling helped.

Best regards,

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Psychic”