need help: soulmate

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mcclaryrj13

need help: soulmate

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

when will i meet my next soulmate

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 pm

When we are hurting from or concentrating on a past relationship, we seldom move on in life.  Release the past so you can embrace the future.  

Not all relationships are about soul mates.  Perhaps rediscover some wonderful energies without the label.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

How truly said Spiritalk!

I think we make too much of this 'soul mate' labeling and to be honest it is an overstated label - one which probably is more problematic and complex than meeting someone with whom we share some balanced energies.

All the best to you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Who can define your Soul mate, BUT YOU!

Who know when you meet your soul mate, BUT YOU!

We all put our own thoughts, and definition, in our soul mate....no one can tell you when, or where, you meet one....only your heart, when your heart is "free from lust", and your feelings is returned from the one.

In my definition;
You can never meet a soul mate, that not return your "feelings",(not necessarily love) because a soul mate are "unite of (2)(or more) souls" that are on the same wavelength, it is not always necessarily the one you live your life with, and many times when we look for it, we loose the sight of it, in our eagerness to spot it.

That we have a crush on a person is not the same as they are our soul mates......again in my definition.....but you might call it so...its your definition.....but if you don't get a response...how can they then be soul mate? :) (said in general, due to the many question about why soul mates don't respond  the way their "lover" wish them to do....and since you say next I assume the first one was not your soul mate at all :) )

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 pm

My understanding of soul mates in the spiritual realm is usually some unfinished business in a previous life. We do meet them in this lifetime and probably eight out of ten, our connection with them is problematic, complex and painful, despirte the strong emotional connection.. But I dont necessarily see them as our life partner.

I would prefer to call them ''life partner'' rather than a soul mate. And, as Rhutobello said, we may have more than one soul mate and none of them would be that romantic lover that we may wish to meet or to have in our life.
On the other hand, we may have a soul mate with whom we do not feel anything romantic or physcial attraction, but one of meeting of minds on virtually every level.

Perhaps the whole concept of the phrase 'soul mate' has been portrayed wrongly in terms of a romantic connection with someone else.

My penny's worth :)

Return to “Psychic”