Lack of Confidence in my abilities

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lotus_

Lack of Confidence in my abilities

Post by lotus_ » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

I know what I'm capable of yet I fail to trust myself. For example I knew about Libya, Yemen, and Lebanon and the woes in those countries before these upstarts occured. I don't know if I lack the motivation to test myself or if it's negative energies in a mixture of attracting it and being attacked that's bringing me down.

Right now I can't even decide if I'm pregnant or not and doubt myself. I had a strange dream and usually I trust my intuition but my insecurities make me think otherwise. Or I'm so afraid of the truth I confuse what's real and what's make believe.

I need a little bit of advice and a little bit of a revelation/reading if I conceived. Or at least guidance so I can figure it out myself.

Any seniors around here who can help?
an anomaly of sorts. <3

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Rarely do we do justice to our own needs in psychic matters. &nbsp;Pregnancy is best checked with the doctor not a psychic.
God bless, J

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi Lotus,

I know its silly but I just wanted to apologize for the similar username coincidence. The Lotus Flower &nbsp;& sunflower are my favorites.
I wasn't aware somebody else had something similar. so again sorry.

MysticMdn71

Hi There Lotus.

Post by MysticMdn71 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 am

I have traveled the road where I lacked the confidence to trust my own abilities so I completely understand what you've been going through. Very few people understand what it's like to posess certain abilities that cannot be explained. Trust in who you are, and what you have been gifted with...your spirit will guide you the rest of the way!
;)
Cherron Rangel ;)

peterdoswell

Learning To Trust

Post by peterdoswell » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Hello :) Blessings to you . Learning to trust something that you get is probably the hardest part of development . You feel foolish and dont know whether to say it or believe it . The confidence levels grow with your development and you will start to see good results which give that trust level a real boost . No psychic is without setbacks ;) With regards to pregnancy it is better as the above poster said to do a home pregnancy test :) Love & Light . Peter

Return to “Psychic”