new and have some major concerns!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

summer_star

new and have some major concerns!

Post by summer_star » Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 am

Hello there.  I thank you in advance for taking the time to read and possibly answer my concerns, as to what you see.

You see, I am currently on a few different paths as to where my life can career could possibly take me.  I could go nursing, could go to the ambulance service, or to do a complete 360, the police force!  2 of the 3 are very exciting prospects, as I am medically trained, but have a slight feeling that it may not really be the right thing for me to do.  nursing would be secure, but I know I would get very bored.  That leaves the police force, which in itself is fascinating, exciting and lately I have been very influenced by them.  

My 2 questions that are playing on my mind, are what career should I pursue and...  I know what people might say about this, but I FEEL I MAY be pregnanat, and it MAY hampen these future prospects.

PLease help me, if you can, if you see anything........  I am 2 days off from getting my period, so a test will be premature.  I am married, have 2 children, however, my husband and I are working on our marriage and trying to save to buy a house!

Thank you so much for your help!!
:smt006
summer_star*

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 02, 2011 2:43 am

Follow your heart in all things.  Nothing in life is ever easy and lined up - but it is not to say the challenge isn't worthy of the rewards.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I agree with Spiritalk. In fact when I was reading your post I was already composing the same kind of reply that spiritalk has given you.

Follow your heart and what your inner voice tells you.

Return to “Psychic”