Akashic Records

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

becky01834

Akashic Records

Post by becky01834 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 am

Hey everyone
I wanted to see if I could get some advice on accessing the Akashic Records, is there a meditation that is good to do this?
Thank you!

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am

oooh I've read about those before, I thought they were just a myth?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm

To some extent they are..... I have meditated and gone to my own private place in a library setting.  The fact is that I find books and reading very peaceful and enlightening to say the least.  As a message to others, my guide has brought down a book of life for the enquirer.  They open to a page for me to read for them.  As a private, personal experience within my own library, I wonder at something like the Akashic records even being real.

And recently I had someone who offered do a reading from the Akashic records.  It was the worst I have ever had.  Now we may consider the experience and skills of the medium but I would have to also consider if such a record exists.  A book of life, yes.  Accessible to all, I don't see it that way.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

It's all down to belief I think?

And some readers are good and some are really rubbish.

Would be interested to see whay the reading was the worst ever though, did it give facts that were wrong or what?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

The energy was off.  Not a correct fact in the whole message.  Of course it was short but I will examine all messages for any truth.
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

So what did you say? Did you tell them? What did they reply?
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

They received a lot of accolades from others who had gotten message - I was always taught if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.  And that is how it ended.  

I had asked a simple question and they wanted it worded with more information to start with.  I tried that and nothing in it made any sense whatsoever to the question.  I know how spirit works, and particularly with me, be patient and it will mean something but this was so off I discarded and deleted it.  So no I can't remember the whole question and answer thing.  lol
God bless, J

just4spar

akashic record

Post by just4spar » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

i think a person can read his akashic record only if he can jump out of his physical body using his astral body at conscious meditation level & be able to see things by flying to any part of earth or even universe (sounds scary & interesting) using his astral body like we see physically thru eyes. Also he must be highly developed spiritually & could even take help of advanced spirits/souls. It is said everyone does astral body jump out when they are sleep & dreams are actually astral body experiences

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm

spiritalk wrote:They received a lot of accolades from others who had gotten message - I was always taught if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.  And that is how it ended.
I respect that, I was taught the same and try my hardest to abide by it, I have a sore tongue lol!

I had asked a simple question and they wanted it worded with more information to start with.  I tried that and nothing in it made any sense whatsoever to the question.  I know how spirit works, and particularly with me, be patient and it will mean something but this was so off I discarded and deleted it.  So no I can't remember the whole question and answer thing.  lol
You know and I know that when a connection is clear nothing else is needed, no information just confirmation. How these people get away with asking for so much information is beyond me and yet so many seem to fall for it. Hope you didn't pay for the privilege?
Cas x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Cascade - I acknowledge the tongue reference.  lol  No, I didn't pay for it, it was an internet practice thing.  IMO they need to go back to the drawing board on that one.

just4spar:  Your description of the Astral is quite accurate - nothing but a physical experience and IMO very intrusive at that!  Why go to this level (negative garbage of the universe) for answers when there is so much you can attune to higher?  Try it, its so much better!
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 pm

J. Hopefully they did, we all try out different methods from time to time so perhaps that was all they were doing.

Just4spar, I disagree, that would show no respect whatsoever to the Akasha. People astral through time and space and not through the faster vibrations of the Great Hall. To most it is closed off, and for many even when it is open a lot of the records are not and there is a particular reason for the allowance.
Cas x

divinelight

Post by divinelight » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:27 am

The so-called library or records are not what you think. This universe and others like it were created as a library and a store of knowledge. The libraries you know are buildings with a set space and you enter for a time then leave. The universe was created as an experiential library, where people project their minds into it from outside, live their lives, and leave an imprint on the the universe through their experiences. I have projected my mind outside this universe and witnessed the world outside, as well as additional universes adjacent this one. They took the form of diffuse fractal orbs with grey and blue colors, for lack of a better description. Though the universe occupied a finite space in the world outside this universe, it contains the entire expanse of time and space as seen here.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi and welcome,

How can you possibly say
The so-called library or records are not what you think.
You have no idea what we think or perceive or what experiences we may have had or in fact not much at all about us but yet you assume a great deal . For one who has apparently
I have projected my mind outside this universe and witnessed the world outside,
you have a very limited view and expectation of your fellow members.
Cas x

Return to “Psychic”