Was this a psychic attack by negative entity?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crystalv

Was this a psychic attack by negative entity?

Post by crystalv » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

i fell asleep feeling wonderfull and happy not long after, around my chest felt very heavy indeed. it was so uncomfortable started feeling like i couldnt breathe. My first thought was that a negative spirit was on me. as that was happening i started praying out to archangel michael then chanted "i carry no fear". That heavyness dissapeard but i was left drained stupidly. I was week, almost gonna drop i  started to sweat and i had no energy and all my body was trembling. had to get up and eat something. Feels very similar like when you have very low sugar levels. I realised after i had left my solar plexus and heart chakra while asleep open but closed it afterwards. Would this really be a spirit draining me while i sleep?

adrift

Post by adrift » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm

To me it sounds like it could be a spirit. The way you describe a heaviness on your chest, that is how a spirit or demon might feel. I've had the same problem myself, when I've woken up and I can't move because I feel like someone incredibly heavy is lying on top of me. And it does sound like it drained you. If it was just a one off and hasn't happened since, then I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe by praying you got rid of it.

Best wishes x

just4spar

Post by just4spar » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm

i too think that its a negative entity (or it could be even a dead soul that is connected to you in farthest way) bcos i have experienced the attack from both of them. this could also happen if somebody is doing black magic against you. The problem is that when these negative entity/souls energy gets depleted, they easily try to get energy from humans they know. One visualization technique that gives some protection is visualize urself inside a balloon/ eggshell, where shells color is SILVER/MIRROR type so that if anything attacks it sees there own reflection & not able to break into OVAL MIRROR shell & finally think the balloons end is tied to the ground/bed which u r sleeping. when i searched Google on how to get protection from these i think i also saw some mp3 which could defend by giving protective layer . i havent tried it

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

In all things check the physical first.  Blood sugar changes in the night are common factors in our physical being.  If you know that it felt like sugar changes it means you have experienced them or have knowledge of them and that is probably what they were.  Sugar drops in the night and the heavy chest, sweats and other symptoms can occur.
God bless, J

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 am

Negativity feeds on fear. I've create it helpful to tell yourself that you are in control and nothing can hurt you without your permission. If you take in the negativity as your own, you are feeding it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

All physical possibilities must be eliminated before suggesting a metaphysical or psychic explanation.  The healthier we are physically, the more experiences we will have in the psychic.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”