Weird Dreams..I need insight/advice

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mizgator

Weird Dreams..I need insight/advice

Post by mizgator » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm not sure what is happening to me, but the past 2 months I've started having dreams that seem to be simultaneously what's going on somewhere else. For example, I had a dream about a guy I used to date. We had not spoken in 2 years or so. It was just like 1 or 2 dates with the guy so he didn't really have a huge significance in my life. So having a dream about him was weird. I woke up at about 3 something that morning and he had just sent me a friend request on facebook.

Early this morning I was having a dream that I saw some of my high school friends as kids in pictures. I was calling out everyone I could recognize in the pics. This morning I woke up and got on facebook and low and behold someone posts pictures of my high school classmates as kids in elementary school.

It seems really small..that I am dreaming about oddly enough facebook things! lol. But it's been happening lately and I don't know what it is. I don't think it's psychic because I don't feel like I'm seeing the future. More so I'm seeing the present else where. Does this make sense to anyone? Why is this developing now at 30?? Or has it always been there I just haven't been in a place spiritually to acknowledge it?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm

I think you are experiencing synchronicity.  Forget Facebook in your dreams lol, it's not surprising that you may be sensitive enough to be able to sense these kind of things, but is it psychic? I don't think so it's much more like being a normal internet linked human in the 21st century. Most people if they took the time to consider and had the intelligence to ponder, could probably say several similar things happen to them everyday :)

Have you looked at developing your psychic side?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Psychic”