Is this what it feels like 2 be psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Violetbliss8

Is this what it feels like 2 be psychic?

Post by Violetbliss8 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

Hi violetbliss8 here! I am new to this site. Im on a quest looking for a path. I got here by examining my life & relized that I might need some help.i would like to give some descriptions about my life and maybe someone could relate and give me some nice words.
How I feel as an adult:
Sudden anger or rage around certain people and places that are  unexplainable and have no origin.
Drained after long advice conversations people think I always know what to do. Even strangers confide in me.
Loss of time. I call it waking up. I wake up and im even in middle of project I dont remeber starting. How did I get to point a to b?
Vivid and lucid dreams.
Sleep paralysis
Starling noises that wake me up. It be a loud bang so loud I hear it in my chest but no one did it.
Feel presence. Even better I can sometimes be afraid of dark lol
Feel world is a strange place like im new to it. Common things look weird or                                                unknown.
Growing up:
Around five I associated a stick in the gate with a
shootout with police but I wasnt there but recall
events.
Round 8 I went to my grandmother house & I felt
a presence when I was sleep. I woke up & saw a horned being in the shawdows of my curtain looking at me.
When I was 11 my grandma died & I did not
understand everyone despair so I asked God if I
could see her. I had vivid dream and she was there
with an amazing glow and smile
When I was 15 I experienced sleep paralysis for
first time and I saw the horned being in the shadows of my blinds.
When I was 23 I had another paralysis episode and I saw a dark figure starring at me from loft.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!
Where did that come from?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi Violet,

I would respectfully suggest that first you get a check up from your doctore as some of the things you mention may have other causes than anything paranormal or psychic.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

adrift

Post by adrift » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

she could possibly give you a diagnosis if it is anything psychic related.

Best wishes.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:06 pm

When we eliminate the physical, we can start with the paranormal.  It would appear you have some sensitivities that need to be channeled for your own best good and are out of control at present.  But elminating all physical happenings first, gives a more common sense approach to the problems we all face in life.
God bless, J

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 am

The psychic is an element of the greater plan, an integral part of divinity that interacts with the concepts of the whole. Yet, spiritual understanding allows us of us to attach with greater energies that interact within both worlds. The inter-communicative state, through the total concept of mind intelligence, provides realization of the divine force created from the hands of the maker of all things, But here situation is differ so contact your diagnosis.

Return to “Psychic”