Recently done a reading, very weird!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nextlane

Recently done a reading, very weird!

Post by Nextlane » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I went to get my fortune done which used tarot cards. Quiet expensive and also strong customer base.

The lady told me on the first shuffle that I am in a current relationship which is just is just a part of my life journey and we will go out separate ways in the future.

Then on the second shuffle, she started talking about traits of my gf which were quite accurate and said it is up to me to choose the future if I want to be with her.

I'm just confused as she has told me my current relationship was destined to fail on the first instance. Then when the cards were shuffled for a second round and layed out the cards, she has given me a different opinion about her.

What happened here?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

She was cold reading you, most don't remember exactly what was said and so they can get away with changing their mind as your reactions change.

What do you mean by strong customer base?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Ignore what she said. Dont build your life pattern around what she told you and dont consult her again.

I suggest you do not have any readings for a while and get on with your life.

Nextlane

Post by Nextlane » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 am

Cascade of Light wrote:She was cold reading you, most don't remember exactly what was said and so they can get away with changing their mind as your reactions change.

What do you mean by strong customer base?
By strong customer base, there were a considerable amount of customers booked for that day also coming in for general/specific readings. The reading price wasn't cheap either.
cedars wrote:Ignore what she said. Dont build your life pattern around what she told you and dont consult her again.

I suggest you do not have any readings for a while and get on with your life.
Thanks for your advice. This is my first ever reading in my entire life (and most definately my last), I was somewhat surprized that she got most of my present information correct. I'm quite a skeptical person when it comes to these sorts of things, but this just added more pressure on my mind.

I will get on with my life.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

The best psychic readings show patterns, not destined outcomes.  We all have free will, exercise your own and leave this behind you.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”