Psychic abilities

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peacefullwarrior

Psychic abilities

Post by peacefullwarrior » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Please tell me how meditation ''without expectations'' and staying in the ''here and now'' can help to develop psychic abilities? Many times when I meditated in the ''present moment'' I saw images, colors, images etc., I had very vivid dreams, I had some ''messages'' about my life and I even heard words. It's very hard to stay almost all the time in ''here and now'', but I try to stay as long I can in the present moment. Please tell me how '' the present moment'' can help me to unlock my psychic abilities and how many minutes are enough for me to meditate daily? Many blessings.

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 pm

the answer is in your own calculations and feelings
Psychic abilities are difficult to appraise with logic without the use and articulation of your self-awareness in your subconscious being's
FIND YOURSELF

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Advice given on this board requires a reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Peaceful,

In my opinion this is not a suitable subject on which to base any useful sort of reading.

This is not the first time that you have done this.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

General advice and questions concerning the development of psychic abilities should be only posted in the main psychic forum, instead of on any of the reading boards.

This forum is reserved entirely for reading requests, and any advice offered on it is directly related to the reading itself.

Without a reading, there can be no advice.

I will therefore be recommending to the moderator that your thread be immediately moved to the psychic reading forum on your behalf, in the process removing any need by you to double post it with this existing one.

Please let me know via a brief PM  to my already overflowing inbox, whether or not you want me to look at it separately on the other forum, once it has been moved.

I still look forward to your reading requests and truly enjoy reading for you, and hope that you will not unintentionally feel hurt by me bringing this rule to your attention as I have done.

Are we still friends?

EoT Image

Cascade of Light

Re: Psychic abilities

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

peacefullwarrior wrote:Please tell me how meditation ''without expectations'' and staying in the ''here and now'' can help to develop psychic abilities? Many times when I meditated in the ''present moment'' I saw images, colors, images etc., I had very vivid dreams, I had some ''messages'' about my life and I even heard words. It's very hard to stay almost all the time in ''here and now'', but I try to stay as long I can in the present moment. Please tell me how '' the present moment'' can help me to unlock my psychic abilities and how many minutes are enough for me to meditate daily? Many blessings.
You are discussing something that is usually called centering or being centred. When we are completely centered on the moment we find that other things drift by us and we only take not of what affects the here and now. This is a brilliant way to kick start sensitivity and awareness. Most of -psychic traits are based on an increased sensitivity and awareness of our surroundings. Once we have mastered this then we can move on to a slightly bigger picture.
For instance when you stand or sit to meditate, notice how your whole body is placed, how it feels, what it can feel, sunlight on skin, a cool breeze, what can you hear, your heartbeat, your breathe or a distant phone ringing. Notice it all and it will help to increase your abilities.

EOT  there is no need to turn a simple error into a mountain and chide our members for making a simple mistake,  we have moderators and admins to do that, just gently report the post and ask that it be moved. Not everyone reacts so well to being told off.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Mr.Kr0w wrote:the answer is in your own calculations and feelings
Psychic abilities are difficult to appraise with logic without the use and articulation of your self-awareness in your subconscious being's
Absolutely, being self aware is one of the main differences that makes us human and care about others and how they are feeling. And logic really doesn't make sense of some of the abilities of a psychic lol.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

divinelight

Post by divinelight » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 am

To force oneself to remain mentally in the present moment is to attempt to unlearn the automatic perception of the universe as a linear sequence of cause to effect, past to future. When one learns to ignore the passage of time whilst still being aware of himself, eventually the realization comes that all of time and space - past, present, and future - coexist simultaneously. This is one of the primary realizations. It will not make you psychic in itself. True meditation is a state beyond time and the limits of the physical form. It can be entered at any time or place. Unfortunately, the quickest path to increased psychic abilities is to suffer a mentally traumatic event, even if in a relative sense. This can be as simple as embarrassment for a shy person, or as tragic as any loss you might imagine.

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:17 am

Psychic abilities are possible within all of us.  Although some of us are born with great gifts in this area, we can all develop our own abilities to some extent.

Return to “Psychic”