Slight gifts, need reading?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wiccachristi

Slight gifts, need reading?

Post by wiccachristi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi, my name is christina i'm 31 born july 29, 1980....didnt know if someone wanted to 'practice' readings today??? i'm interested in someone reading me :) I do have some questions if you can:
1) am i psychic or do i have psychic abilities?( i have reasons to ask this but i dont wanna give away too much)
2) am i on the 'right' path in life

I know open ended questions but any help would be appreciated!!! thanks!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Wiccachristi :)

Are you a practising wiccan then? If so you may find that you experience a surge in your mental and subconscious strengths as you explore the wiccan way and become more in touch with the natural world. I think everyone has psychic abilities that can be developed. Some are already reading from birth and know and see more than any taught psychic can ever, but that does not mean that it is a waste to be using techniques and exercises to improve your sensitivity. As you become more adept you will find small things happening, the more you notice the more they will happen, until you are maybe feeling a little overwhelmed by it all. Perhaps seeing auras or notiging a sheen or glow around someone or a stranger, maybe hearing a person's thought and knowing what they are going to say.

Part of being you is that you are unique and an individual and so the way your abilities manifest may be totally different to me or anyone else. A good way to start it with picture reading as that can be done easily over distance. Also meditation will help to increase your understanding of the inner soul.

Are you on the right path? Iwould say yes, undoubtedly. Did you know the is a deck called The Well Worn Path? You may find this incresingly helpful as the cards can be used for many reasons, spells and  meditation, casting rituals etc.

What kind of reading were you interested in as this isn't the reading forum but Psychic Discusssion.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

wiccachristi

Post by wiccachristi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 am

yes practicing wiccan and i'm sorry yes i posted in wrong forum :( But thank you for your insight and as far as reading, just a general or spiritual :)  again thank you for takin gthe time to respond :)

wiccanchristi

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 pm

In my experience when you make it a spiritual exercise you have opened doorways that give the light.  When you practice to enhance sensitivities - being close to all your senses and psychic means adding 2 more - intuition from the gut and I know from the heart - they will manifest on the spirit as your intent is set.  

The only thing that enhances what we do is Practice, Practice, Practice.  Being observant in all things you do helps you be observant on an instantaneous vision or thought.
God bless, J

wiccachristi

Post by wiccachristi » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

spirittalk:

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom. Your reputation on these boards probably proceeds you, lol. I'm actually glad you responded because i've been meaning to contact you. Hopefully you will come bk and read this response. About me a little, all my life since i was a child i can remember hearing/sensing and sometimes seeing spirits some scarey and others not. I have had a few 'demonic' run ins around the age of 13 and I kind of stopped hearing/sensing in my twenties, dont know why and no in my 30s its back. I'm glad but I'd like to hone my abilities (if thats what i should call it). i do meditate not everyday like i should, but when i'm not running crazy around the house with the family errands, lol. I did my first 'reading' in a long time on someone the other day and I wasnt even asking for information or a vision but as she was talking about her deceased dad, i saw him standing behind her smiling and i described him to her and she just cried, happily ofcorse she said thats exactly how he looked. I reember he had kind eyes. i have been trying to communicate with my spirit guide as i have never and it seems very hard for me. even through meditation i cant get a picture a feeling, nothing. okay well i've rambled enough if you have anymore info or advice i'm so open to it!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

To contact a spirit guide:  I meditate to calm and bring peace to the spirit after quieting the body in whatever way works for you (some use a breathing exercise - 3 deep breaths to the diaphragm some use an exercise in opening and closing chakra centres or meridians, some use a tension and release with muscles from the feet to the head - any method works that is comfortable for you).  I use visualization in my meditation - from nature is so soothing.  I like a garden.  Then I pick a flower from the garden that will be my symbol to my guide.  The guide will often take that symbol and enhance or do something with it.  Look for all actions around it to 'know' when your own guide is there.  Then begins the dialogue (remember it is not a monologue from just one side and that it is interactive) where you may say what you prefer to do with your own talents.  Rarely, but on ocassion I have said something doesn't sound too positive to repeat.  Never have I been let down by my guide and how they word the message.
God bless, J

wiccachristi

Post by wiccachristi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:01 am

thank you so much spirit, i will try this and use it :) i'll keep you posted if thats okay?

christi

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Hiyas, I thought that you were a wiccan? In which case your religion will not use a spirit guide as such,  the religion spiritualism believes that contact has to be made via a medium and only using a spririt guide, you have already proved that not to be so, and instead you seem to be showing natural clairvoyant tendencies. You do not need to have to worry about find a guide you are your own, all you need is a little help. But by all means try every way and see which fits your new beliefs :)

You are in good hands with Spiritalk.

Cassie

wiccachristi

Post by wiccachristi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:11 pm

actually cascade, we wiccans in my tradition anyway do believe ina  spirit guide. You seem to be 'on my butt' a little on this board. why? everything i post you have what to me seems to be a negative input. I've pm'd you also about your response in the psychic reading forum. I'm sure you mean well but the way you talk to me its like you think I dont know anything at all about my religion (which i am proud of) or my abilities. The only things ive asked for on these forums is a. a reading and b. a little guidence for my abilities, not critisism of your kind. pls refrain from the insulting posts.

Return to “Psychic”