psychic ability

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Standards

psychic ability

Post by Standards » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 am

I'm controlled by an inner voice that directs me on what ever I want to do. Should I say it's my mind communicating with me. It started when I was 18. It starts directing me once i wake in the  morning till evening. I'm unaware of it only when I'm asleep. It foretells me the possible outcome of what ever I want to do. My life path no. is 11  (confg. 29/11).    
Sometimes, I imagine most event and see them come to pass. Sometimes, I will out of reflex call ones name, and the person will be heard knocking on our door the next minute. Please I really need a great help here.

psychic test

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

Hi and welcome,

Can you tell us a bit more about the voice? Do you think it is you? Have you been to talk to any care professionals about this? What did they say? It really doesn't sound like clairaudience to me, but more of a problem of priorities and reliance perhaps? What happened when you were 18?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi,

Although this might sound silly or trite, start by telling yourself that you are psychic. Make it a mantra that you replicate to yourself daily and often. This kind of self-talk has a systematic basis. It is now known that when a person learns something - whether it's a physical skill like wood carving or a mental exercise like memorizing poetry - through repetition, his or her brain physically changes - "rewires" itself, if you will - to accommodate that task. This process of rewiring your brain for psychic ability begins with your belief in it.

Return to “Psychic”