Too Many Coincidences?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

methinks

Too Many Coincidences?

Post by methinks » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 am

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes...

Three years ago, I had an amazing but brief conversation with someone. There was definitely chemistry but I was unable to act because it was in a hospital and she was my Dad's speech therapist. Needless to say, it would have been awkward.

Time passed then about seven months later, she entered my dreams on a constant basis that continue to this day. I have seen her physically pass by(driving, walking) from afar on several occasions. And now, I seem to recall that I may have seen her in my neighborhood visiting an old neighbor. I hear and see her name almost all the time and in even in random conversations, the name of the hospital and her occupation will come up.

I have gone to two psychics and both have said nothing will happen between us. Yet the above keeps happening.

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? I have tried meditation, prayer and read some self-help books for the message or lesson being sent and yet nothing. I want to know why this is happening for at  the very least I want to move on.

Thanks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Relationships are all about how 2 people act with and around each other.  Make your move and see what happens - that is the way of life.  There is only one person can put you out of your misery and that is the woman you are interested in contacting.  Go for it.

That is how destiny and the future unfolds.
God bless, J

methinks

Post by methinks » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 am

Thanks.

I have decided if  it is meant to be, it is meant to be. But if I see her again, I will say something.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Sometimes we just have to be proactive in our own lives.  We do create our own destiny and leaving anything to chance is not much of a creation.
God bless, J

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 am

Personally I think you've fixated on this person for some reason and now you're her everywhere - how can you be sure it's her you see?
You saw her 3 years ago, for a brief time (your own words) and she hasn't changed?
Examine yourself and your supposed feeling for this woman very carefully.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:51 pm

I am a true romantic and so hope that little signs like this mean something in the bigger scheme of things.

YES yes go for it if you ever meet again, but why not be more pro-active like Spiritalk says? Why not ring and see if you can find her, but in a mature and honest way rather than a scary stalker. But why did you wait so long? Have you had relationships in the meantime or is your heart fixating on a lady that looked nice so that you might have some fun dreams?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

methinks

Post by methinks » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:27 pm

@ Prof. Akers.:

It is definitely her. I cannot forget her sweet smile and those eyes.

@Cascade of Light:

I have been undergoing major internal and external change over the last three years. The timing, I believe was just not right.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 am

Methinks... hopefully it will be soon :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 pm

I still believe you have fixated on this woman and I also believe you need help with it, sorry but you have a problem and people telling you to go ahead and meet her etc. are not helping you.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

CarolynAlt

Fate

Post by CarolynAlt » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 pm

It is a constant reminder to follow your heart.  It also may be about harboring security, promoting yourself, declaring honesty while removing pity.  Walk forward with great self-esteem and make a difference in your life.

Ask her out, and fate will continue to prosper!

methinks

Post by methinks » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 am

Just read a book called "When God Winks on Love" by Squire Rushnell. Very interesting read and answered a lot of questions.

Kristinmadge

Kristinmadge

Post by Kristinmadge » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:50 am

We have our mind contains temperament (not character), our desires and instincts. In addition, there is the mind of its own judgments and specific "thinking" functions, such a feature built on the basis of innate factors, but depends on the accumulated experience acquired; our choice - that decision is the action before things - is made ​​by our hearts, not usually think of as our mind is made ​​(the mind is only possible motive, although sometimes, in our minds between choice and action may play a "bridge" role)R4 3DS

Kristinmadge

Kristinmadge

Post by Kristinmadge » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 am

If I have time,I will read it again and again.R4 3DS

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 am

It is an event which is almost unexpected,accidental and unpredictable.and its difficult to find out the reason works behind it.It makes surprises to us whenever it occurs.Science has been giving  theoretical explanation  how events  happen to repeatedly coincide.Remarkable coincidences basically involved with supernatural and psychic events.we feel good whenever coincidences occurs on our favor.

Return to “Psychic”