aware of psychic potential but still confused-need help

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ivan_feril

aware of psychic potential but still confused-need help

Post by ivan_feril » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 am

hi, i'm starting to feel some difference in me being sensitive to surroundings and to people, having strange dreams, feeling things at night etc.. but how can i tell if I have some psychic ability? i've tried the online tests but somehow the results i get aren't convincing for me...can someone lend me advice? if i do discover that i have it, i would want to use it to help others.

psychic test

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi,

To be fair I find that if sonmeone is truly psychic then they know it from an early age. Many people think that everyone is psychic but I feel that confuses the meaning of the word. Yes everyone can be very sentitive and intuitive and they can develop their ability to read other people, that can be learnt, but the true psychic has been in touch with the world from birth. Perhaps you are beginning to be aware on some form of clairsentience?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

ivan_feril

Post by ivan_feril » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:10 pm

hi, i'm not sure also, but what is clairsentience? is it the same with the term for clairvoyance? thanks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm

I know the psychic abilities are developed on the 5 senses and adding 2 more sensitivities - I know from the heart, and intuition from the gut.  With that in mind, anyone, anytime can take those senses and apply sensitivities from within and become 'psychic' (if that is the right or wrong term).  

Sensitivities are at work.  There is a sort of opening of their pressures on your body, mind, spirit.  Now is time to take charge and develop them to their best possible level for use in helping others.  

We help others through healing (Harry Edwards a British healer once said the first gift of the spirit is healing - I think it is the only gift - if we are healing others with compassion and love we are doing the job).  

The sensitivities can pursue healing, message giving, teaching - so many areas of help and guidance.  Perhaps getting in touch with self and your own abilities and talents is a good start.  Taking charge of it all is paramount.
God bless, J

somnum

Post by somnum » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:Hi,

To be fair I find that if sonmeone is truly psychic then they know it from an early age. Many people think that everyone is psychic but I feel that confuses the meaning of the word. Yes everyone can be very sentitive and intuitive and they can develop their ability to read other people, that can be learnt, but the true psychic has been in touch with the world from birth. Perhaps you are beginning to be aware on some form of clairsentience?
I disagree with this, and I think it might even be a bit dangerously elitist - especially as it appeals  to an authority that might only be judged from people who feel the same way as you.

Perhaps some people are more naturally inclined towards something, that is true with just about everything, but I don't think that precludes the majority from eventual equal development given the right mindset and dedication.

chicky91

Psychic potential

Post by chicky91 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 am

Hi,

I would like help in learning more about clairvoyance.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:26 pm

The clairs (french word for clear) that open during the exercises of psychic development come forward as they are manifested through the individual.  Clairvoyance (clear seeing), Clairaudience (clear hearing) Clairsentience (clear sensing) Clairgustience (clear taste) Clairofal (clear smelling)

You will note they are all related to the senses that allow us to see, hear, feel (tactile and emotional), taste, smell.  And as we expand these senses to our sensitivities within, we find them opening in a new way.  We add intuition from the gut and I know from the heart (the heart neither sees nor hears, it just knows).

These ideas are taken from Develop Your Psychic Powers by Tara Ward.  I believe it is out of print but can usually be found on www.abebooks.com in a gently used state.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”