Just took Intuitive Feeler Test

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chloemo67

Just took Intuitive Feeler Test

Post by chloemo67 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:34 am

I just found out that I am an empath. I'm shocked. I mean I knew that I can feel things that others in my family can not, but I never knew until now that it was that strong. This certainly does explain why when I walk into a room full of people, all I want to do is run the other way. Their vibes just fly right off of them and surround me like an avalanch. I've gotten to where, lately, I don't like to be around most people because they always seem angry.

If I go to Wal-mart in a good mood, and then I get near someone that's in a bad mood, that's all it takes for may mood to change and I'll leave feeling bad.

What can I do about this? I now believe that this is why I've basically becom a hermit.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm

The main thing is your own protection and grounding.  Whenever you are near other people, be sure to identify who it belongs to and leave the feelings there, do not carry them with you.  Protection exercises abound.  I like:  Visualize a bubble around you - similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe - complete with the rainbow patch - rainbows are such wonderful, magical symbols of color, light, love and represent connection, communication and comes complete with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end.  See it envelop your whole body and affirm it as a filter of negativity, from within or without.

Grounding (done every week or so) is seeing yourself as a tree with roots going deep into the earth.  You are a part of nature and the earth for your own connection.

Return to “Psychic”