Question Concerning Ability To Find Unmarked Graves

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TexasTea

Question Concerning Ability To Find Unmarked Graves

Post by TexasTea » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello all,

Back in the middle of 2009, I started to research my ancestral background ("family tree"), and was able to discover a lot of great information about my predecessors that came to the States in the middle of the 19th century. However, I was and still am dismayed over the fact that there are quite a few graves of my people that are unmarked, and thus impossible to find. I have been able to find death dates, know the cemeteries they are in, etc., but actual locations apparently were never recorded at the times of death. Included are 3 great-great grandfathers, one great-great grandmother, and several of their children, all real people that lived and breathed, but whose gravesites have become lost thru the decades.

Has anyone been able to correctly locate very old gravesites thru psychic and mediumship means? I would like to think that this is very possible, but I personally have about as much psychic/mediumship ability as my cell phone. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

somnum

Post by somnum » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm

How would you verify that anything a 'psychic' told you about a gravestone was correct?

TexasTea

Post by TexasTea » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 am

Obviously, with no written documentation to back it up, you would have no such recourse. A psychic and/or medium "knows without knowing how they know", from what I have read.

Return to “Psychic”