Introducing myself

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaybri2012

Introducing myself

Post by kaybri2012 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 pm

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  I consider myself to be a spiritual person.  I am a Christian, and I really do believe in the presence of spirits and spirit guides that others can connect to.  I'm a little high strung to conenct myself, but I try to listen to what the universe is telling me.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

From eye_of_tiger

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Hello Kay,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 655#303655

I have already had the pleasure of meeting you on the Psychic Reading forum, but if you would be comfortable doing so on this public forum, could you please explain to me what if any difficulties you have encountered in your life from others close to you, for being both a Christian and at the same time believing in the presence of spirits and spirit guides?

Answering this question is entirely optional, and you are not obliged to respond at all if you do not want to.

Thanking you for this wonderful opportunity to get to know you better as a person and as a friend, and not only as a screen name or member to whom I have given a reading.

Love and Light,

EoT Image

kaybri2012

Post by kaybri2012 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 am

I actually didn't really have any problems that caused this.  It just was always something I believed in.  I believe in spirits and angels - I feel that they connect us with God and the heavens.  I think that we are connected to each other.

Return to “Psychic”