Help controlling pshychic ability?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Meritatin

Help controlling pshychic ability?

Post by Meritatin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

Hello, As I've gotten older my telepathic abilities have become amplified and seems to cause a great deal of chaos arround me. I've always had the ability to set people on the right path but lately it is happening too fast and causing chaos and stress for those around me. Especially since I've been working in a larger organisation. It is very uncomfortable for those who resist the change. I'm scared I may drive someone to kill them selves or something crazy like that. It also drains my physical energy since I'm empathic. I've made a change to a smaller organisation and hope to use my ability to affect positive change. Any suggestions on how I can rain in my ability and focus it? Has this happened to anyone else? Also, I'd like career suggestions for where I can use my abilities to help others. Help please. Thanks!!
mm

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Empathy and Telepathy both pick up thoughts, emotions, energies off of people around them.  It would appear you are open and just allowing the flow of this activity, instead of any grounding and protection to keep you balanced in your own energies.  Empathy and Telepathy require protection of the one practicing it, more than any other psychic ability.  Get a good protection routine in place.  

It is not the size of where you work, but the reigning in of your abilities.  You will never be able to work with others til you can balance yourself and then focus on others.  These avenues will open when you are prepared and protected in your own balance.

BTW no psychic is capable of 'making' anyone do anything they were not prepared to try for themselves.  We can lead them to depressions and mind altering thoughts, but they have to take the route to use them.  Yes, ethics dictates psychics need to be careful of their approach, but the responsibility of any message lies with the receiver, not the giver.
God bless, J

Meritatin

Help controlling psychic ability

Post by Meritatin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks Spiritalk,

You are so right. I'm not grounded right now, probably because I've moved far away from home. I'm too open and releasing all my energy out into the world, leaving very little for me and my family. I'm no good to anyone if I'm in a weakened state. I'll definitely be working on grounding myself and helping others more constructively. Thanks for the advice. Cheers.
mm

Rozer

Post by Rozer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi,
Make your individual affirmations, if you use your intuition you can come up with very good affirmations. If you want to produce balanced with your psychic power, it is necessary to make a vacuum. Clean your house, keep it as clean as you can, it is important to not keep psychic garbage that will influence you in the wrong direction.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Nothing exists in a vacuum.  There is either past, present, or future.  Keep yourself open for the psychic lessons, without being the lesson.

Psychic abilities work best when we work 'with' them, not fight them.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”