Missing jewellery

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Madam Captain

Missing jewellery

Post by Madam Captain » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I had a small, pink wallet type bag with all my jewellery in it. I had a gold necklace and gold hoop ear rings that my mum gave to me when I turned 21, in the bag. Plus I had quite a few other necklaces, bracelets and other ear rings. One bracelet in particular was like a pink charm bracelet that has great sentimental value. I got it from the town where my grandparents lived and that was the last time I saw my grandfather, before he died. Another bracelet was also very important to me, as I wore it to my cousins wedding. Now I can't find this pink wallet anywhere or any of the jewellery that was in it. I have a strong suspicion that someone stole it from my bedroom (when my house mate had a party at our place - I went away that weekend) I have searched my bedroom high and low for the jewellery but I can't find it anywhere. I always kept it in my bedroom and never moved it or took it anywhere else.

Also, several years ago now, I had another gold necklace with a diamond and emerald pendant on it. This also went missing but I have no idea where I lost it. I also searched the house for this necklace but I never found it. I have since moved from that house but I never found it when I was moving either.

Does anyone know where my jewellery could be?? Please help, it means a lot to me to find it.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Missing jewellery

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello MC,

I only wish that you had posted this in the Psychic Reading forum instead of this one, or had alternately let me know about it through a private message as I am more than willing and prepared to offer you the type of help which you are clearly looking for with your missing jewellery.

The first question which came to my mind when reading between the lines of what you wrote was whether it was only ever your items of jewellery which keeps disappearing under suspicious conditions. Or whether these unusual disappearances extend to other classes of items with great sentimental value as well. I would be interested to know if this was the case. Have you a history of items of sentimental value to yourself going missing without any logical reason for it continuing to happen?

Now I agree completely with you that it is quite possible or on the cards (no pun intended) that someone dishonest stole your small pink wallet type bag from your bedroom when you were not at home but away on holidays during your house mate's party, and that the gold necklace with a diamond and emerald pendant on it simply fell into a place where you could not see it before you sold that house.

Just because neither of us can easily explain what has happened to your jewellery items either in the past or present we should not immediately jump to the premature conclusion that something paranormal is necessarily going on with you at different times in your life.

Normally as someone who has been thoroughly indoctrinated in the scientific method, with me being a retired high school science teacher, I would consider and fully investigate any normal physical possibility for the repeated disappearance of your jewellery, but since I am unable to do this because of both the distance between us and because the pendant disappeared years before I needed to look at this question using only my  intuition.

My logical scientific, cynical and always questioning mind keeps telling me that these missing items are merely a series of random coincidences or bad luck which have no deeper meaning other than that you are unlucky or unusually careless with your jewellery, but my inner guidance is saying something completely the opposite.

Your reading is telling me and it comes as just as much of a shock to me as it must be to you for me to be saying this, but I am getting a strong message that something psychic, paranormal or of a spiritual nature keeps happening throughout your current lifetime, which appears to be specifically focused upon objects which you normally use to enhance your appearance and make yourself be more attractive to men.

Did you at sometime in the past have an elderly now departed relative who when she was alive used to tease or constantly berate you for wanting to dress up and place so much emotional or sentimental value in your physical items of jewellery? Someone who thought that for you to want to look attractive to members of the opposite gender and feel better about yourself was a sin or the product of your vanity?

The reading is leading me to conclude that rather than you being forgetful or careless or it being someone who is currently using a physical body who has stolen your jewelry, it is instead someone who is now in Spirit or on the higher side of life who could be the actual culprit. This is precisely why I would be so interested to learn whether only jewellery tends to go missing without you ever finding a physical explanation for it happening.

Do you know what an APPORT is? In paranormal literature there are accounts throughout history of physical items seemingly de-materializing in one place, then apparently re-materializing in another. There are hundreds of reported incidences of objects of any size either disappearing from a closed room or space, never to be found again as if they had been magically transported to another place on Earth or into another dimension.

In Victorian seance rooms it was not that unusual for the sitters to tell their absent, cynical friends that they actually saw this de-materialization happening in front of their very eyes.  And they were frequently pieces of jewellery belonging to one of the sitters that became apports, probably because they were often worn in excess when Queen Victoria was still on the throne. Women in those times frequently wore more trinkets of jewellery than they did actual clothes? In other words they often overdid their use of their jewellery in order to make themselves feel pretty and more feminine.

It is my impression for what you may feel that this is worth that one or more of your late departed relatives believes wrongly that you are overdoing the whole jewellery thing and that you are depending too much upon your jewellery to fill an otherwise empty emotional space in your life. There is absolutely nothing abnormal or wrong with you associating pieces of jewellery with a person or event who you either loved or was important to you from earlier in your life, but perhaps this spirit visitor believes that someone deserves to have your jewellery more than you do. Or that it is unhealthy or beneath you to place so much sentimental value in something which can be so easily lost or stolen.

Since these separate incidences happened years apart in two completely different houses, I do not think that either of your houses were or are haunted. Whoever followed you from one house to the next is associated in some way with you as a person or as a resident of both houses several years apart. I do not think that some wandering spirit randomly or accidentally latched onto you as someone they should follow, but rather that the spirit concerned is a member of your own family who has very definite inflexible and traditionally religious ideas about jewellery and false pride and vanity going hand in hand with each other.

Not that this is going to be of any comfort for you to be hearing, as you surely want to get all your jewelry back for all the right reasons. It is not the money value of the missing jewellery which is important to you. Nor is it important to you to have to wear it with the intention to make other women green with envy or make yourself look more attractive to men than you already are. It is the memories which are associated with that item of jewellery which are of greatest significance to you (hearing certain songs which were popular on the radio at the time of an event or a person's death does the same thing for me, but this spirit does not seem to appreciate this.

My only advice would be to (easier said than done) let this go. I seriously doubt that any of your jewellery will be later located at some time in the future, although apports have been known on occasions to mysteriously reappear minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years  in places where you had looked for them many times before and could not find them, no matter how hard you tried to. Increasingly try not to place as much of your emotional or sentimental value in something which is physical. The repeated incidences of missing jewellery may be the Universe's chosen method of teaching you this important lesson, even if it sometimes makes you think that you are losing your mind. The missing items DO have a deeper meaning behind them: to YOU.

Sorry that I cannot offer you some words of consolation or better news about what I am feeling is really going on with your missing jewellery through this reading, but you did ask and I need to be honest and true to my inner source.

Many blessings,

EoT  Image

PS: In future, readings will only be given to you on the psychic reading forum.

Return to “Psychic”