Psychic Connections with Other People

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

grizabellatheglamourcat

Psychic Connections with Other People

Post by grizabellatheglamourcat » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm

I got a friend in California. He comes to the East Coast where I live once in a while to visit. I met him about 3 years ago and I like him as more than a friend. I am a shy girl and am afraid of rejection so this "crush" is a secret I am keeping from him. It's come to the point in the friendship where we greet one another with a friendly one armed hug and a "how have you been?" and depart with another one armed hug. I saw him earlier this month and something happened that has been bothering me. I hugged him as we left one another and I felt some sort of connection. It was almost an immediate assumption that he felt it too. I don't know exactly how he feels about psychics and his beliefs on psychic connections, but I think that's what it was. The memory is in my mind bright as day. We looked each other straight in the eyes for probably a good couple seconds and it felt like time sort of stopped. I don't know what this is. I am not sure if it's related to the feelings I have for him. At this point I'm questioning my sanity and thinking that I need professional help. Can anyone possibly identify what this could be?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Could this please be moved to the psychic reading forum?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

If you are asking for a psychic reading about this, then you can only be given a proper one in the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

I am politely requesting in my subject heading for one of the friendly and hard working board moderators to move your posting to the proper forum on your behalf as soon as possible, to remove the need for you to copy and paste it from one place to another.

While you are waiting for this to happen, could you please take a look at the Psychic Reading forum guidelines or rules?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Your current request does not need to be changed in any way to satisfy those rules, but future ones might.

Also the rules are sometimes updated, so it always makes good sense to check them first before making any new requests on the Psychic Reading forum.

Welcome to Mystic Boards! :smt006

EoT  Image

grizabellatheglamourcat

Post by grizabellatheglamourcat » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:57 am

I am so sorry, I thought I was in the right thread and I did not mean to post in the wrong one. I wasnt exactly asking for a reading, but if one is necessary to answer the question then perhaps moving the topic would be best, once again I apologize. ~ Grizabella

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 am

for you specifically a reading is in order.

As to the feelings we get, I think it is an interesting topic.  As a clairsentient being I have to decide if it is spirit influence or my own mind and imagination.  Its tough to decide if the wish bone is strong, or the psychic/intuitive side is really helping. Perhaps others are feeling this way and could do with some insights to decide what comes from which to help them live their lives.

All relationships are based on open communication.  If your friend has visited more than once, one of you should be strong enough to open a dialogue and decide where if anywhere, it could go.  Wouldn't it be better to know and move on, than to hang in for what may never be?

If I get some sense on my body, in my mind, or just an odd upset in the waters, the first thing I identify is:  Is it mine?  If it isn't mine, who does it belong to?  Who should I be calling to give comfort?  

Sometimes the pain caused in a psychic episode can translate to mine - so If it is mine, take it away in healing and love!

spirit work has never been a monologue to me - it is a dialogue with the best friend ever, who has the best ever guidance. Spirit will not live your life, but they can guide you to or away from opportunities that are good or bad for you.

kb1969

Post by kb1969 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 pm

I liked ur advice! Because it's alway easy to decide for others cause my personal emotion isn't in the way! But I seem to like going against my own advices. Even though I already know the answer. I think I jusy keep hoping one day I'll be wrong. And even with friends who wants to rain on their pararade when they seem happy at the moment but as always the rain still
comes and the pain follows then I feel bad for not protecting them as I I really would have stopped the whole thing anyway! I hated the pain in my own circumstances but that doesn't mean I would have given up the pleasure!

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

spiritalk wrote:for you specifically a reading is in order.

As to the feelings we get, I think it is an interesting topic.  As a clairsentient being I have to decide if it is spirit influence or my own mind and imagination.  Its tough to decide if the wish bone is strong, or the psychic/intuitive side is really helping.

spirit work has never been a monologue to me - it is a dialogue with the best friend ever, who has the best ever guidance. Spirit will not live your life, but they can guide you to or away from opportunities that are good or bad for you.
How DO you tune in to what your spirit is trying to tell you, and avoid mistaking it for your subconscious or imagination?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

I have a symbol between myself and my guide.  When the energy changes in my mind, I know.

In meditation I gain the peace of inner calm.  Then provide the symbol and a seat for my guide to join me.  

When it is a random even, I can just sit quiet for a moment and tell my spirit to help me decide if it is for me or someone else.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 pm

spiritalk wrote:I have a symbol between myself and my guide.  When the energy changes in my mind, I know.

In meditation I gain the peace of inner calm.  Then provide the symbol and a seat for my guide to join me.  

When it is a random even, I can just sit quiet for a moment and tell my spirit to help me decide if it is for me or someone else.
When you provide a symbol, are you basically telling your guide to make him or herself recognisable with a certain image?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Yes.  It sort of weeds out any interference.  The symbol is attached to the highest level I can attain spiritually and thereby passes the interference of the astral, mental or emotional level.

A story....

I was doing the lecture and messages at a church nearby.  During their service they have healing, music, prayers etc.  When the healing time came - just before the talk, I sat for healing.  I had already attuned to my usual guide (I could feel it) when someone else stepped in.  

It was a strong presence and I didn't know if it was authorized as such.  So I took the time after the healing to talk to my own guide and ask if I was to allow this person to speak.  I received confirmation or would have had to do some real work to get rid of it.  

This is just my attunement with spirit.

God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”