Any ideas on direction?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cupcakesinlove

Any ideas on direction?

Post by cupcakesinlove » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am

Well, to begin with... Merry belated Christmas to you all.

I am hoping that you can join me with any input into my current and future direction.

I am a 26, nearly 27 year old Capricornian female who has been romantically involved since the beginning of the year. My birthday is 17th January 1985.

I am not too sure if currently, things are just good and settled or if certain things are actually at a standstill and that other things are changing? Even if just my views, trust or beliefs are changing and this is a;tering my way of seing things?

We do not always have the answers, even though when we look inside they usually are and insight is something beautiful when found within oneself... but I have found that when feeling stagnant or at a stanstill a few words can really stimulate my ability to look inside to what I truly know... So... any words please?
Love and Light.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 pm

If it isn't working, fix it!  If it isn't broke, don't change it!  Only you can decide if your life is on track or in the right direction.  But it isn't broke, don't mess with it!

Sometimes we just think the grass is greener when in reality it could just be jealousy of another's success.  Seek your own.  You have a lot going for you and you need to take the bull by the horns and move into prosperity - in love, in work, in money, in all ways.
God bless, J

cupcakesinlove

Thank you Angel xx

Post by cupcakesinlove » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you so much for the positive response.
You are absolutely right.... thank you for steering me into the right direction xx
Much love xxx
Love and Light.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

The energies are high this year - do not get overwhelmed by its intensity.  Stay the course when you know you are in the right direction and be flexible when necessary.

Oh yes, and have the wisdom to know the difference!

God bless, J

cupcakesinlove

Post by cupcakesinlove » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 am

Oh, God bless you!
Yes, the energies sure are high this year. It is surely time to harness some of that great energy myself, and towards some things that will hopefully fulfil my creative needs and desires. Bless you for the beautiful direction. I am thinking I should do that course I have been considering, and try to get that business off the ground so to speak [that I have always wanted to].
If I am nurturing my creative self, thats a great thing of course and hopefully will give me better means with which to tell the other things apart. If I am more centered and focused, than I guess that only be a great way to see the light of what is and what is not around me!
Thank you.... I will be sure to try and keep my best wisdom filled outlook about me, and have the wisdom to know the difference!
I hope that 2012 is off to  great start for you so far.....

God bless, C. xx
Love and Light.

Return to “Psychic”