Live video chat with a psychic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kate_Oranum

Post by Kate_Oranum » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

This has been one of the best experiences in my life. I was able to chat with a psychic live and I saw her and it was just so much more personal then a phone reading. Did any of you try this yet?

homan34

Post by homan34 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 am

I usually used to get psychic phone readings.

solXchange

Post by solXchange » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 am

Be careful not to lose sight of the message because you're in awe of the messenger. It's hard to take in but the messenger is not as important as the message.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I've always been very apprehensive to click on those "a pyschic is waiting for u!" adverts that have a video of a psychic waiting in front of a webcam lol!
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

jdezola

Post by jdezola » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Well I never had that one but I would like to. I had this astrologer on Skype few years ago and I wasn't really comfortable with information he was providing me with. It was more general than specific what I had need for actually. He did my birth chart and I know for a fact it provides with much more then I was given.
It's not even that he was saying something I did not wanted to hear. Yes, I want to hear everything he has to say and I was writing down as he was talking so I can sit down later and gather my thoughts possibly facts.
As for psychic reading ... friend of my introduced me to this woman she was visiting on regular basis. She claimed to be very gifted and known even though I've never heard of her. Anyway, this reading with her was face to face, all she needed was my full name and my mothers name. Then she stared to write something and draw some weird lines in her notebook in front of me... pen and paper were her only tools. She claimed powers to influence and change events in someones life and just for saying few words she expected to get paid well. First time I went to her house just because my friend asked me to go with her, i had no money for reading and no job to book one either.
So my friend paid for it even though I wasn't in the mood for it. I had question about college and this guy I liked , she said I need to study more ( wow ) but I will graduate and for the guy she said - he is nowhere on the map. Nothing else came out of her mouth.
The bad thing is that same woman was calling me and asking some weird questions, it was like her voice but totally not her. Then she would come in my dreams and just annoy me. That was happening for some time so I had to mentally tell her to f off and get out of my head, I remember I was screaming at her ( mentally ). She was like a nightmare and at that time I would have 'sleep paralysis ', and guess who was sitting on my chest.... Now, I'm sure she has some power but she is not using it as she should, so I'm very careful when it comes to giving my personal information to such people. I guess I have some 'powers' too because she was able to connect with me easily and I was able to cut that connection with little bit of effort. I never had something like that happen again and every time she tries again I know how to lock down.
That's my experience :)
DJ

jdezola

Post by jdezola » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Well I never had that one but I would like to. I had this astrologer on Skype few years ago and I wasn't really comfortable with information he was providing me with. It was more general than specific what I had need for actually. He did my birth chart and I know for a fact it provides with much more then I was given.
It's not even that he was saying something I did not wanted to hear. Yes, I want to hear everything he has to say and I was writing down as he was talking so I can sit down later and gather my thoughts possibly facts.
As for psychic reading ... friend of my introduced me to this woman she was visiting on regular basis. She claimed to be very gifted and known even though I've never heard of her. Anyway, this reading with her was face to face, all she needed was my full name and my mothers name. Then she stared to write something and draw some weird lines in her notebook in front of me... pen and paper were her only tools. She claimed powers to influence and change events in someones life and just for saying few words she expected to get paid well. First time I went to her house just because my friend asked me to go with her, i had no money for reading and no job to book one either.
So my friend paid for it even though I wasn't in the mood for it. I had question about college and this guy I liked , she said I need to study more ( wow ) but I will graduate and for the guy she said - he is nowhere on the map. Nothing else came out of her mouth.
The bad thing is that same woman was calling me and asking some weird questions, it was like her voice but totally not her. Then she would come in my dreams and just annoy me. That was happening for some time so I had to mentally tell her to f off and get out of my head, I remember I was screaming at her ( mentally ). She was like a nightmare and at that time I would have 'sleep paralysis ', and guess who was sitting on my chest.... Now, I'm sure she has some power but she is not using it as she should, so I'm very careful when it comes to giving my personal information to such people. I guess I have some 'powers' too because she was able to connect with me easily and I was able to cut that connection with little bit of effort. I never had something like that happen again and every time she tries again I know how to lock down.
That's my experience :)
DJ

Return to “Psychic”