Psychic Bond?????

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Psychic Bond?????

Post by Marquitta » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 am

I am not sure if what I experienced tonight (Valentine's Day) is what I usually experience or mere projection. Someone I was very close with and had an "unusual" connection with have been separated for some time. But I still feel him. Sometimes I get visions of what he is doing, or feelings about what he is thinking or feeling. Mutual friends usually end up confirming my hunches. When we were together we would draw pictures that complemented each others without knowing what the other had drawn, we would send pictures of the same things at the same time, finsh each other's sentences, deep spiritual bond. I have known this person many lifetimes and feel I am meant to do service to the world with him, but after lots of growth, and I feel that is the universal reason behind our separating. He and everyone always said that if it's meant to be, we will be together again.

Anyway one instance of this connection is after about two months of no communication or contact, I felt the strong urge to send him a text message giving him a "mental hug" and that everything would be okay. He texted back saying he had just woken up from a very sad dream and really appreciated it. So I told him to smile. I can always feel when he is thinking of me. The feeling is very distinct and unmistakeable.

Tonight, however, I was getting it the strongest I have felt it since we were together. Tingles all over, then a warmth on my back and shoulders, then down to my legs...... exactly the way he used to sit behind me and rub my back or hold me from behind. He felt very sad tonight (he has a gf) and I strongly believe they were arguing. There were alcohol and cigarettes involved. I even tasted the cigarette in my mouth. But he was thinking so strongly of me because we spent last Valentine's Day together.

Our friends and friends of hers have confirmed to me several times in the past that they had a lot of problems. Recently I havent heard much at all so had nothing to go on. I do miss him of course, so I wonder if some of this was projection, but I know not all of it was. It couldn't be. He used to confirm my feelings when I would get them and later on ask about them, and said that kind of thing or any "magical" things only happened when I was around. What is this???? I get the same thing with my brother when he is sad, or my dad when is stressed but not even close to the extent that I feel things with this individual. I just need to understand what it is. If anyone has any input it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you bunches for taking the time to read, hopefully it has sparked your interest in the spiritual, and have a beautiful day :)
Smile and be happy. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Reincarnation aside.....as we have only this life to make sense of and enjoy its benefits.  Psychic energy is all around us, all the time.  

The attunement process is what is happening.  And perhaps it is so strong because of your own unresolved, inner feelings.  You appear to still have love lying dormant for this person.  

When you can move on, it may diminish somewhat.  But yes there have been noted some soul connections that appear to affect our psychic bonds.  That is no proof one way or another to the theory of reincarnation - it is just energies of life.
God bless, J

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 am

I appreciate your repsone a bunch! I actually had a dream last nigth that he gave me two huge pieces of paper. One say HEY LISTEN MARQUITA and it went on to be a love note. The other were picture he had drawn for me. In the dream he said he had made them for me because he has a hard time expressing his feelings. (Every time he sees me in public he just stares.) But thank you so so much for your reply. :)
Smile and be happy. :)

solXchange

Post by solXchange » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 am

Could it be that the souls are longing to be together but the minds are resisting? I know a guy who is kind of like this. We have this strong connection but he holds himself back. I think when the mind is strong the soul will hold back and allow the mind to control. I realized that his soul was what called to me and he cannot wrap his mind around this attraction. I know deep down that he is not ready and I'm fine with that because whether or not he is there in my life my love of the self is enough to for me. I think once we realize that those we choose as a companion are only there to help us walk the path and do not have to be there to love us to help us walk that path. I know I learned a lot from this guy and I am very thankful to have him in my life in the meantime. Whatever may come I know that tomorrow I will still be loved. Keep the faith.

Return to “Psychic”