What happened?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

What happened?

Post by happyme » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

So here is what happened. I was in my bedroom and really angry and I mentally had a vision of myself slamming my fists down hard on a surface and screaming really loudly. Then I heard a big THUMP behind me. When I looked my laptop which was perfectly fine where it was, not on the edge or anything, had fell off my bed and on to the floor.

The other scenario is I was on my way to work with a coworker who gave me a ride. We were talking about some of the issues at work. I was passionate and angry about the staffing at that place and stating that a bad accident would happen if it continued that way. I was acting like it would happen that night, not that I wanted it to or meant to will it or anything I was just angry, and a bad accident did happen that night, I had to oversee the paperwork and everything. It was almost karmic..

homan34

Post by homan34 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 am

There is a spirit in your house who tries to tease you.

After reading about the other scenario, I must say that you had a vision of that accident.

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 pm

You might be right Homan, because some other mysterious stuff has happened. Like my fingertips getting pinched, slammed, or jammed a lot  over the last few days, and my stove pilot is completely blown out it just seems pretty random. I guess it could all be circumstantial..  Do you think the spirit is harmless mischief or a serious menace? Plus I have been having really vivid dreams again. Thanks for the insight. Can you tell me more about yourself?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm

We never entertain stuck spirit.  It is just not the thing to do.  It is not about whether it is benevolent or not, it is stuck if it is causing mischief in your home.  

Do a house cleansing and rid your home of spirit presence.  In this way, you will see if there is something there or not.

I felt maybe you need some anger management.  Anger is our strongest negative emotion and can cause many energies of negativity to play out.  Anger is the base also of telekinesis.  Check it out and watch yourself for producing negative anger energies that manifest issues.

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 pm

You are right too Spiritalk, I do have some anger issues that have resurfaced, but promise I intend no harm to anyone, I will look into it. Thanks again.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 am

A psychic is a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception (ESP), or who is said by others to have such abilities. The word "psychic" is also used to describe theatrical performers, such as stage magicians, who use techniques such as prestidigitation, cold reading, and hot reading to produce the appearance of such abilities. It can also denote an ability of the mind to influence the world physically using psychokinetic powers such as those professed by Uri Geller

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

I think there may be just enough people willing to put psychics in a negative light - we do not need to aid this process in assessing ourselves.  Lets realize that for each individual there are that many ways and means to manifest their psychic abilities and stop labeling and challenging those who do the work.  Uri Geller believes it is the mind not the psychic which is at play with bending spoons and other physical phenomena.  Let him have his moment in the light and then go your individual way with psychic abilities.

solXchange

Post by solXchange » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 am

seems like your anger is fueling the events? If you need help with the anger issue I would suggest you read a wonderful book by Don Miguel Ruiz called the Four Agreements. It helped me get over my anger issues.

Return to “Psychic”