About Akashic Records

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brahma Mihira

About Akashic Records

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:24 am

Can we receive real dates and times, names of person from akashic records?
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

We might remember that we all have a book of life as it were.  Access and information gathering would depend upon what any individual would like to share.  This is so true about readings - why a psychic can't tell you about a third party when someone wants to know what they are thinking.  The ethics would be high on privacy setting.

At best the belief in Akashic records and its purpose is extremely suspect.
God bless, J

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Brahma,

What Spiritalk says about the privacy of the records is correct, we do not ever access anyone's records without their permission, that would be so unethical to do. Ethics is a high priority in learning and receiving information.  The RecordKeepers are the guardians of this information and if your intentions are not for the right reason, you may get bad information or mis-information, but eventually you will cause bad energy around yourself.

Real dates and names are difficult to pinpoint because the timeline in the spiritworld is not the same as ours, it is like we estimate travel in hours or miles but in the spirit world because everything is energy and not in human form, how long does it take to talk with someone on the other side of the world, it is instantaneous.  So, time is difficult, that is why time and dates are estimates not exact.

I hope this helps answer your question.

The Akashic Records are recordings of energy, anyone can learn to access their records, but if the information is ever used for the wrong purpose, Karma will come back on you.  This is a gift given to us by our God or Higher Power (I acknowledge that not everyone believes in God) but if we misuse it we will be sorry and it is due to our choices.

Blessings,
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

I really mean here date, time, names on historical incidents in world rather than personal things, such as inventions, world war, great people's life, spiritual leaders such as Buddha, etc...

As example, some incidents were not written in history books in human world, but people had created different stories about same occasion.  

Thanks for reply.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm

The Akashic Records do record those events, but if you were not involved in that event, it would not be a part of your records. The Record Keepers only share information that is beneficial to you.  To share casual information just because you are curious has little benefit, therefore I seriously doubt that it would be shared.  

I have had the privilege of accessing the Records of Individuals that were involved in historical events and have learned new things about those happenings, but that information is not mine to share.  The humility and ego of the reader must be strong.

The Akashic Records are not for casual use, they are to assist you in your growth in this lifetime, information from past lives is shared if they deem the information will help you clear old habits, reasons for choices, blocks in progressing, etc.

Thank you so much for showing an interest, I will be honored to answer any of your questions if at all possible.

Blessings,
MangoMom

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 am

Dear MangoMom, you had helped me lot in cases with akashic records. Thanks for it. Some books i have read, had we can get any information on akashic records for learning purpose. That why i asked.

Sometime when i was finishing reading akashic records season, i felt sweet smell such as flower smell of Jasmine all over the room. Sometime physical omen or hint about questions i asked can saw in my table or book rack. Can this happen?
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Ansolutely, I smell something sweet like vanilla, maybe it is Jasmine.  Many times I feel a bet of euphoria and if I have been in the Records for a while, I am exhausted when closing the records.

As far as additional information, I think there is additional information coming through after I have closed the records, like a faucet that is closed but a little water still trickles out  for a short time.

Blessings to you Brahma,
MM

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Yes, lot of time i felt sweet smells of Jasmine or Lotus when i close records, also i also exhausted if i stayed more hours. Hence lot of time i do akashic reading (as i'm still learning reader) once a day per month. I also experienced your idea of "faucet that is closed but a little water still trickles out  for a short time"

However lot of time, i refered records about me. Still i'm not fit enough for access others records. Can akashic records used to heal sicknesses?

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Brahma,

Yes, the Akashic Records can assist in healing, if that is an area that they choose to use you.

I have diagnosed problems, but I do not focus in those areas, perhaps because I still have concerns that I could be wrong and that the information is not coming from the Records.  It would devastate me if I were to lead someone in the wrong direction of an illness and they did not receive the right treatment from a medical doctor.

I have a friend that relieved me of a migraine and and actually cured me, I have not had one since 1998, I am truly blessed.

Again, the Records are not for casual use, they require a lot of integrity, humility and keeping your ego in check.

Celestial may have information to share on this, I would invite her to join in or anyone that might have something to share or ask.

Blessings,
MM

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

I feel physical omen such as flower smell, somethings on table or near book, were given for showing that we actually link with records. It is extra help from record keeping gods. Isn't?

I learnt reading akashic records via self-hypnosis, so i can't understand word "Sacred Prayer"? Is it link with spirit or something like using medium? Or it is worshiping god?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Psychic and mediumship work conducted through a spirit guide leaves us re-energized, not depleted.  Even physical phenomena has the capacity to re-energize in body, mind, spirit.  Perhaps access to records is not all its cracked up to be?
God bless, J

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 am

The "sacred prayer" I use was given to to a gentleman by a Mayan lady in approximately 1980.  The prayer uses the individual's name as well as asking for Gods shield of love and protection.  It has been handed down through the years intact.  Others use different prayers, and other forms to access the records as well as your method.  This prayer is used by Consultants, all over the world that are members or have been members of the Akashic Records Consultants International.

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Thanks again MM for your explanation, i read story about ARCI prayer from ARCI website, it is nice story. Same like of story i read in book called "Life after Death" that  author is Mary T Brawny.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm

At the risk of sounding stupid, what are akashic records? Are they physical books or information fed through your mind by asking for it? Never heard of them before!
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 am

Stephy,

There are no stupid questions, hon, I am glad to find newbies!  If you read my introduction in the Psychic Reading forum, I think I have posted a pretty clear explanation .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=63930

Feel free to ask any questions, there are no dumb one.

Blessings,

MangoMom

Return to “Psychic”